Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What electrical accessories are a must on your rigs
The reason I am asking is because I have some cable left over from a job I did awhile ago that has 15 14 guage wires in it so I ran a piece from the driver side rear tail light up to the front and around to where the fuse box sits and then another piece from the dash board up to where the fuse box sits. Here are my thoughts, so far what I have planned it the piece that goes to the dash is gonna all be switches and leds. the first wire will be for the common to all the switches.
1 common
2 on-board air
3 rear flood light
4 front flood lights
5 E Fan
6 spare
7winch common
8 winch in
9 winch out
10 spare
11 spare
12 spare
13spare
14 spare
15 spare
the piece that goes to the back well there is just gonna be alot of spares cause all I can think that will go back there is the back lights and maybe an elocker in the future.

of coarse there will be fuses and relays involved under the hood but that is the simple part I am just curious what accessories you guys have on you rigs
Rock lights

E- fan

CB

Cig, Lighter/12 volt power point

Winch

Thats about all on my rig.
66 Rockrawler, 66 RestoMod
[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
bed lights/rock lights
reverse lights
CB
stereo
12V power point.
1996 Bronco, 302, E4OD -- 1977 F100, 300, C4
I like to have something under the chasis so I can see my underside at night. The rear crossmember is a good spot.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
Fan...
I don't have much...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let see those Tow Rigs!!! blazinchuck 43 7,144 03-20-2009, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Timstrk