Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to email updates???
Ever since the server change, I haven't been receiving my email subscriptions. What's up?

Server is running great. Thanks!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
also...im not seeing the red icon for new threads/posts...if i check the wahts new button-it says no new post....but i see new post on the tapatalk
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
strange... server email works... must be something in vbulletin... Will check it...

I'm seeing the "new" icons... maybe not.
ok, i havent checked tapatalk or email...but when i login in now, and check whats new...theres nothing, and no red icon for new post-but i see crawdad posted at 8:34 this morning...

i seem to be missing post since its not highlighting them as new
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
edit, now since i just posted this...there is a red icon. i just dont understand why they arent staying red until i actually read the post
this is driving me nuts...havent been online all weekend. got email notifications to post replies and check it out today and nothing is high lighted as New Post and what's new has nothing. but i see the dang icons red...now that Ive replied to everything.