Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now hiring
we continue to grow and to do so i need more help. looking to fill full time position. it will be an starting entry level position for now. that means lots of disassembly, cleaning, bead blasting, running erronds (picking up/dropping off) and about anything else we can fill ones day with that is related to what is going on with the shop. the more you know and can do with a bronco the more you bring to the table. lots of attention to detail is needed. professional attitude is required. need reliable trust worthy people only.

we have a fully equiped fab and machine shop and will train as we can. i want people that want to learn and understand the way we build here and be a vital part of it. it's not a just show up and go through the motions type of job.

i want people that can really bring something to the table. the more you can do and know the better it is.

our shop is in the Denver NC are just north of charlotte on the NW side of lake norman.
send resume to me directly please:
nick at nickstrix.com

anyone here interested?
Wish you were closer lol

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 2
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Good deal! I don't know of anyone but will keep my ears open. How many are working for you now? Sounds like you're doing something right!! :xyxthumbs:
i've got 3 in the shop and 2 in the boody shop . thanks
Man!!! Sounds like a DREAM job for me!!!!
:xyxthumbs: ROCKNROLL!!