Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forums
I have been watching Classic and NC4x4 and really don't see a ton of parts in our area at least for fords on NC4x4's part and was wondering what other forums people watch for parts or different things for sale.

Thanks
craigslist! booooom lol
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
What kind of parts?

I haven't been doing much with craigslist lately. Lots of crazy folks on there. Pretty much just here and classic for Bronco stuff, along with the vendors. Some stuff is getting hard to find.
I guess tires are the biggest things I will be looking for and headders maybe. But mostly looking for other sources to find some parts as I know most are buy new items since they are Bronco specific but figured with all of the knowledge here they had other Forums they looked at that I could jump on to watch for things.
Craigslist for the win, I will also look on pirate and a few of the jeep forums from time to time. If your looking for something surprising the Looking to buy on the forums has worked pretty good to me.
68 Half cab
Clay, speaking of that, some guy on pirate is looking for a 28 spline Detroit in the wanted section.
Will have to look into that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
68 Half cab
If you all don't mind can you all list some of the one's you have had better luck with, Forums that is.

I have been watching CL but it is always hit and miss.