Fix power steering box
Install rock Lights
send off and install corrected autometer gas gauge
Fab new rear shock mounts
Weld new rear axle perches on
Install new c-bushings
68 Half cab
Lets see:

I will need to pull the intake on my newsed motor pull the valve covers rockers put the new set of lifters I have had soaking in oil for 3 months in, Might as well put new valve seals on at this time. Pull the timing cover and see what kind of slack if any is in the chain, If needed put a new timing set on it. Then I'll have to pull the smoking motor and put that intake on the newsed one. Install the newsed one and tune for the trails.

I may need to dig around and see if I can find some motivation. I would alosliketo put the clutch equalizer bar bushings in while I am doing this. Sure I can find a few more things to play with.
good luck, I have more parts on the way just got a tracking number today for the next package but no where what I need yet, staying positive and making progress, progress is about the best I can ask for at this point lol.
Dwight, why the new lifters? You'd have to break them in. I'd avoid doing all that work. You might want to run the intake and carb that are on it. I bet you'd never go back to the edelbrock.

As for me, check it over and fill it up. I think I can get it done in time.
Bart I just figured while it is out I would do these things to it as it would be much easiar now. I have the new lifters which I was gonna put in the first motor and then discovered the broke ring. I may just do what you say and drop it in.
As soon as this rain clears out I will get it done. Shouldn't take my slow tail more than a day or so to be done.
Wish list:
Twin Sticks
:xyxthumbs: ROCKNROLL!!
Install track bar riser so i have something to attach steering assist cylinder to. Old configuration was not ideal.

Fab gas tank armor.

Installed new plug wires.

Install defrost ducts.

Repair radio short.

Alignment and tire balance.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
I'd like to see how it works out. I can't get a ram to fit there. The drag link and track bar get very much in the way near full susp compression.
What size lift?

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
3.5 or 4.5". Lift really doesn't matter much at full bump. I've had to locate it from the crossmember under the engine pulley to the lower end of the drag link. It isn't ideal but keeps it out of the way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shirts! 10th Annual NovRun shirt thread chuzie 129 17,338 12-06-2015, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Bronco Biff
  NOVRUN@URE 2013 pics jac77 8 1,883 11-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Last Post: blazinchuck