Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting closer
Big Grin I got brake lights, turn signals, head lights. high beams, parking lights, back up lights, dash lights Big Grin everything except fuel gauge :? , horn and e-flashers. Just a little tuning to carb. some mufflers and tail pipes I will be on the road. Any body good with Eldelbrock carbs :?: Chuck came by to give a look, it was cool visiting with him. Chuck thanks alot 8) Big Grin I have alot of parts in a 74' Bronco Sport I will weed through them and bring what Chuck and I deem worthy to the swap meet or Maybe someone wants the whole truck.
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
thats good news. cant wait to see it in person.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
Way to go Johnpaul!!! Smile
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks yall Big Grin ... I will be bringing my Bronco home this weekend 8) ....next week exhaust and mufflers and fine tuning the carb.... then some odds and ends... should be ready for the M&G Confusedhock: Big Grin

Here we go little update...weekend before we finished the wiring...this weekend just some fine tuning ect...got it to the muffler shop today...after all the tuning and running it up and down the road no problems the radiator sprung a leak after we loaded it...so last night I ordered a 4 core Aluminum Radiator and shroud ect.

[Image: newestcamer103.jpg]

[Image: newestcamer106.jpg]

[Image: newestcamer111.jpg]

[Image: newestcamer121.jpg]

[Image: newestcamer126.jpg]

Good looking rig,man!!! Smile
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The engine bay looks real clean. I am impressed. It is so worth it to take the time to do it right. Only thing that sucks is how dirty it is about to get!!!

Good use of the weight bench to hold your wiring harness. :lol:
Big Grin Just got back from a 40 mile drive...got the radiator to stop leaking but still ran about 200 degrees Sad don't like that to much, but man what a blast 8) ...drove it to my gun club and back home... what a long time coming...my radiator shipped monday(wild horses) and won't be here till monday Sad with the new radiator and shroud it should cool down...what kinda temps do ya'll see in your Bronco's :?: :?:

8) 8) 8) I got dual exhaust 2 1/4" straight out the back...looks and sounds sooo sweet Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

johnpaulgolf Wrote:Big Grin Just got back from a 40 mile drive...got the radiator to stop leaking but still ran about 200 degrees Sad don't like that to much, but man what a blast 8) ...drove it to my gun club and back home... what a long time coming...my radiator shipped monday(wild horses) and won't be here till monday Sad with the new radiator and shroud it should cool down...what kinda temps do ya'll see in your Bronco's :?: :?:

Congrats on the progress.. that is a very clean and organized engine bay.

My temp stays in the 150-175 range on the road. On the trail it will get up to 200, but I like to stop and prop the hood open when it gets much past that.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My EB is getting closer johnpaulgolf 8 1,750 10-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Last Post: NC-Fordguy