Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring event?
Not an annoucement per se, but will there be a spring M&G, or will we just plan on the super cel in TN?
I think a couple days at Wind Rock and couple at SC with a day picked for a comunity pot luck to be anounced later based on how the schedule would work would be a perfect meet and greet.

But if we wanna do a mid summer meet and greet since it is 50th SC could be an option as well just throwing some thoughts out there.
Who's Planning to go to Super Cel? I know me and Bart are starting to plan that way. Wind Rock is about 50 miles from Super Cel, Right? I'd like to hit it while I'm that close. Never been. Never been to Gulches either.
:xyxthumbs: ROCKNROLL!!
Biff do you have the info for the campground you got reservations for at Townsend? I guess I better quit procrastinating and see if I can find some where to park and lay my head out there. I will try to bring Jerky as well. LOL
Townsend KOA

http://koa.com/campgrounds/townsend-great-smokies/
Phone 800-562-3428. Tell them you are with the bronco folks.
Super Cel

http://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/ev...lebration/
They have cabins at that KOA, just in case anyone wants to know.
....and they look pretty sweet too!
Be aware that most of the cabins @ KOA but a couple don't even have running water just a dry place to sleep and probably a little warmer too
If interested I would call. They list cabins with kitchens and bath,bath with micro and fridge, and just a room. Booking up with Bronco folks and a teardrop gathering. Cancel fee $10 > 48 hours.
I just made reservations for the KOA in Townsend. They have 2 more tent sites available. My cost was a lil over 200$ with the military discount. If any one is interested they are welcome to pitch there tent on my site. It has water and electric.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spring Shops near Charleston ncsubronc 6 1,409 07-28-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck