Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C'mon
Somebody say something :popc1:
'73 Bronco - trail modified
Where we going?

Board has been quiet. I am going to fire up the computer here in a bit to post a few things. I hate using the phone.
Any updates on the next Charlote meet and greet?
Need to do another Carpenter's thing with a shop tour.......just sayin'
:xyxthumbs: ROCKNROLL!!
Dunno. Maybe one of the higher ups will chime in.

I'm planning on seeing most or all of you at the super cel. A M&G works too- if we can fit it all in.
$hit is dying. This bus needs a new driver before it is unintentionally driven off a cliff. Nothing wrong with old driver, but everyone has a different driving style and their own way of navigating.

We have a couple folks on here I would like to see step up and volunteer to take the reigns. Alas, it is not my choice but look forward to what the future holds.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
I have some hotrod buddies that meet for breakfast every Saturday morning for breakfast. Been doing it for decades. Same place. Same tables. Some of the same basic people. Sometimes maybe 5, sometime maybe 20. People and projects come and go. Every Saturday. Referred to as the Breakfast Bunch. Kinda considered a hotrod club. No officers. No dues. No agenda. 1 rule.. Cost nothing to join, $5 grand to quit. Lotsa of lifers, most of them old farts. So far nobody has quit. Need to get the '32 out and go to breakfast Saturday before someone starts to thinkin' I need to pony up!! hell, might even drive the bronco.
Yeah A little quite, AS for the Charlotte meet sorry I have been slacking been business looking for a new job and place to live so its been a crazy few weeks.
68 Half cab
It's not just a little quite here. Fourdoor Broncos has gone to a dribble. I looked at fullsize and the Dixie chapter that used to get a look from me on a regular basis with a lot of locals here, too. Nothing. I would think things would ratchet up for the 50th as they did for the 40th but I have yet to see the wave really start to swell like I expected. I have personally been enjoying the select group of regulars on here and hanging out with ya'll. The wheeling trips have not been an overwhelming chaotic mess. Kinda like the Hot Rod guys I mentioned above. I can catch up with them anytime and feel right at home.
Another example, Classic which usually has many active users had 13 including me when I took my early morning cruise.......am I talking to myself? ..... chiming in on M&G and Carpenter's, I personally have enjoyed going there with it's added attractions such as the museum and shop tour along with the added participation of he purty Bronco's and then throwing in some wheelin' up the road a Uwharrie. Doesn't have to be the spring thing this year but I would enjoy another one like the previous. I know it took considerable effort to get together for the raffle and along with trucking stuff in, I know one year it was streamed on the internet....etc. Who else is planning on making it to the Super Celebration?

Somebody say something

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C'mon...Spread the News!!!! blazinchuck 5 1,547 03-24-2008, 07:24 PM
Last Post: cuz1