Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Checking In
Well I just got register and figured I would checkin.

My name is Buddy and I live in Augusta, GA. I own a 1988 ford bronco II that started out 2wd. I have own it since I was 16. First I lowered it and made it a street machine then I decided a couple years ago that I wanted a 4wd so I converted to 4wd and lifted it. It now has a 6 inch lift with 33 bfg's on it. Here are a few pictures.

[Image: 100_0776.jpg]
[Image: 100_0911.jpg]
[Image: Flexing2.jpg]
[Image: Flexing1.jpg][/img]
your know the more sites you register on the more you are going to want to wheel that bugger
86broncoII with 2in of lift 31x!2.50 SUPER SWAMPER BOGGERS steeringstableizer, skyjacker ext brakelines, and james duff prerunner front bumper
Nothing hardcore right now since I'm still running the D28 with 33's. I do like playing in the mud and all but just haven't gotten into the rock crawling yet.
Looks good man. Glad to have you join our ranks. The B2's are kind of few and far between. I'm not into muddin' or crawlin' but I am into B2's big time, I've got three. Any way, welcome aboard!
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for the welcome. I used to be more of a street guy too. Here is a video of my bronco II before the transformation.

[Image: th_BroncoII2002.jpg]
very cool...good job on the cut doors! Welcome aboard,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Great lookin' bronco! I like the cut doors. Did you buy another set of the same ones and just go to town on them?
Brian :mrgreen:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
79 FS 351M, Trac loc HPD44, Detroit 9", 4.56's, 37 Toyo's, 17" Helo Maxx 6
jollygrngiant Wrote:Great lookin' bronco! I like the cut doors. Did you buy another set of the same ones and just go to town on them?
Brian :mrgreen:

The cut doors are another set I got off a parts bronco II. My original doors are power locks and power windows. I cut the wires and made a plug for each door. I can pull 2 pins, unplug, and the stock door comes off.
judging by this pic, you and krazy...must be buds :lol: Is that his in the back ground?Whats been going on?Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
yeah buddy and i are friends we were whelling behind his house and found a good place to flex at
86broncoII with 2in of lift 31x!2.50 SUPER SWAMPER BOGGERS steeringstableizer, skyjacker ext brakelines, and james duff prerunner front bumper