Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to high light
I need to know how to high light a quot from someone elses post, you know inside the black box.
cuz1 Wrote:I need to know how to high light a quot from someone elses post, you know inside the black box.
you use the quote button in the top right corner of that person's post.
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
How do you quote from two different post like if I wanted to quote both Carl and Chuck?
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
SC74 Wrote:How do you quote from two different post like if I wanted to quote both Carl and Chuck?

I think you will have to manual do it by typing
username Wrote:the message

To highlight just click and drag over the text you want highlighted and thenchange the color at the top.
K45 Wrote:
SC74 Wrote:How do you quote from two different post like if I wanted to quote both Carl and Chuck?

I think you will have to manual do it by typing
username Wrote:the message

To highlight just click and drag over the text you want highlighted and thenchange the color at the top.

Quote:SC74
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:52 am Post subject:
How do you quote from two different post like if I wanted to quote both Carl and Chuck?
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
just copy everything and paste it between the qoute buttons....like k45 said(manual)
I know for me when I want to quote different thing from completely different areas of the site and attach anything I like using multiple windows for the site and leave one open with my message to do all my tayloring to make it look the way I want.
I like to quote myself especially when I am arguing with my wife.

Mike Chuzie Wrote:I am always right woman. You don't know what you are talking about!

But other times she will quote what I had to say and then I will have to quote that for the sake of quoting for the quotation to be quoted. Otherwise no one would have anything to say.

At first Mike Chuzie Wrote:I am always right woman. You don't know what you are talking about!
Then in response Nicole Chuzie came back and Wrote:Ya right! If you are always right then why in the heck are we lost?!?!
Then Mike Chuzie fired back and Wrote:Yo MAMA!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
[quote="chuzie"]I like to quote myself especially when I am arguing with my wife.

Man you are good at quotes!!!
I cant even do it right