Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarter guards
So i have seen a few out there, but anyone here know of a cheaper alt to the upper quarter guards?

Both my rears are eat up with rust/bondo. Id like to just replace them with 1/8" from the edge down to the seam.

I know they are likely worth it, but hate to spend $600+ on something that will get bashed for sure.
Ben...........Big Dixie Boggers........www.MudProMetalworks.com
These guys are much cheaper
http://pnwbroncos.com/?cat=4
68 Half cab
snipes243 Wrote:These guys are much cheaper
http://pnwbroncos.com/?cat=4
Thanks, I had looked at them before, just was thinking they were higher.
I have them on the diesel rig. They are very nice. Shipping will probably suck though.
broncosbybart Wrote:I have them on the diesel rig. They are very nice. Shipping will probably suck though.

Yea. That's why i was hoping someone locally could make them, or had the radius they should be bent to.
we have had a couple sets made. i still have our third set which i havent listed yet. i think i have a set of 4 or 5. i will post a pic later. they are 1/8 also but have a bronco image lazer cut out.
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
How long are they?
i dont know the exact length, i will measure them tomorrow
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
blazinchuck Wrote:i dont know the exact length, i will measure them tomorrow

Just let me know, and how you want for them shipped.
where is picture?
:xyxthumbs: ROCKNROLL!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Body armor......quarter panel protectors bigjake6 4 1,316 07-15-2009, 10:23 AM
Last Post: bigjake6