Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how yall doing?
hey everyone, as you can tell...ive been a way. i had a bronco build i had to complete for a customer. needless to say, it took way too long, but with the help of some friends i was able to finish it almost 2 weeks ago. im also not on facebook anymore, life seems so much easier now lol(without it).

its been a while since ive checked it. i know we have been having some (redirect issues) which is why i gave up. I know JayT has been trying to fix it, so if you have problems...they cant be fixed if no one post them up. so whats everyone else doing these days? btw my cell number changed, pm me if you need it. how yall are doing good! i look forward to seeing yall in Nov!!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Been busy, too. Mainly with the Knotheads keeping me hemmed up hasn't left much time for tinkering. Did get headliner done in '95 Bronco. Gotta start jumping on '73 and Bronco Hauler to get ready for Nov Run!
:xyxthumbs: ROCKNROLL!!
So Bored as crazy on crutches, can't drive or do much of nothing for a couple of few more weeks so came to work and low and behold I can get right on to the site here!! Anybody else able to get right in?
Soooo, figured I'd throw something else up here so that the couple of lurkers could see something new! Site still giving ya'll a fit? Did ya have a good Thanksgiving? still got your Broncos?
i just logged in and got a redirect! once i X out of that, everything seems fine. Jayt is working on this(thats what he told).
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.