Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a weekend!
I was with the GDI guys at their private wheeling spot. The flogged the every-living snot out of the bronco Sat....broke it on Sunday, fixed it and brought it home.

damage report...front pass fender(no good!!!!),rear bottom corners,tree through soft top,carb leaking fuel all weekend,dr side chromo stub staft,knocked the knuckle off the dr side Confusedhock: , plenty of other body damage.

Anyone feel sorry enough to hook me up with cheap D60's yet????

Godevil went with us also...attacking everything with one baddazz willys!!! I'll try to post the few pics and vids I have. Later,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
PICS PICS PIC. That sounds brutal. I bet it was worth it though, right? You know if you don't fix the body damage there is nothing to prevent you from going all out next time.
these are all I have...someone else is suppose to hook me up with more.
[Image: th_DSC01166.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC01165.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC01164.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC01163.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC01162.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC01161.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC01160.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC01159.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC01147.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC01146.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC01145.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC01144.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC01143.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC01142.jpg]
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
here is the only vid of me...I broke just after this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OGvc9-M0io

I'll post godevils in a few
Wish I were there!!!
Oh ya, I see you didn't break the brake line with all the other broken bits. Are you going to fix it or hold out for 60's? You can use my rig as a spare in the mean time. Anything for an old friend. Mine won't dent because it is 99.9% bondo. :lol:
Chuck, I think you should skip the D60's. Go ahead and swap in two steering Rockwells! Didn't you have knuckle trouble at the Gulches a while back?
BUCKETOBOLTS Wrote:Chuck, I think you should skip the D60's. Go ahead and swap in two steering Rockwells! Didn't you have knuckle trouble at the Gulches a while back?
yeah, bent the shaft and it flopped around and knocked the knuckle off also. Those were EB axles, now I have the FW axles...go figure! Rocks just really complicate things for me...even the D60's are gonna be a pain-thats even if they were given to me, let alone forking out $2500 for a good ready to run set, then ya gotta get the wheels too. :roll: I will go ahead and tack the ball joints in also, dont think the snap ring is good enough-shouldn't hurt the joint none,done it before.
Dang Chuck - you just don't have any good luck :?

What did you find wrong in the 9" from the Gulches trip?
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
sheared the center pin on both sides of the mini spool and cracked the carrier some around the roll pin. 1 call to summit scored a full spool that worked awesome!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My big weekend!!!!! (pics) smooth 16 5,498 04-18-2008, 10:04 PM
Last Post: smooth
  painted my bronco this weekend broncomania 14 2,684 10-27-2007, 12:40 AM
Last Post: broncomania