Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what yall think?
how do you like the new forum guys/gals????
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Love IT! Great job!
I tried to use my avatar and it will not let me. The Do not use an avatar button is highlighted and there are no other options to select.

Good job Chuck. Thanks for all the hard work.
Those nice features will be locked down. Only paid members,donation makers,vendors will have nice options like those. As for those that have paid, I will have to add your name to the CB4x4 Members group individually. I set it up for all the other to simply use paypal and it will automatically make you a member,pay your dues, and give you all the cool features mentioned already.
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
When do you plan to decommission the old forum? Is the old domain going away with it?
no, the old name will soon replace the cb4x4, but we will eventually have both names active to the same site-that is the plan.
Man this is so awsomeBig GrinBig Grin
Now if I can figure out the posting photos thing I will be in heaven.
I worked on my eb and cleaned it up for next weeks show.
Cant wait,
Broncomatt
when you posting, look down the page some til ya see"manage attachments" click that and it will give ya an upload option for grabbing pics off your computer.:rubeyes::doh3:
it is a sweet new upgrade... great job...
chuck, the new site rocks!!!!!!!!!
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hope yall are here... blazinchuck 16 2,234 03-26-2009, 08:24 AM
Last Post: johnpaulgolf