Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did the map go?
I just saw the posting today for this site on classicbroncos.com, and since I am "just across the river", I thought I would check it out.

The site looks great! And when I first checked out this site today, there was a map that showed where all the members are from. I was excited to see that I am not the only "Bronco Nut" down here in Savannah.

But once I became a member myself and logged in, the map disappeared? Where did it go?:confused:
Site is going through a BB change and updates, I imagine a lot of these features will be restored over the next few days, Just odd timing to join.

Hey I work near Savannah in Dublin, Welcome :beer
I'm doing my best to f this up...LOL!!!! Bare w/me guys....if only yall could see me now. I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar c'mon!Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
so is it back yet...?
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
there are some areas, that will not be open to non full cb4x4 members. but, the map and vids should be up for all to see,Chuck
blazinchuck Wrote:I'm doing my best to f this up...LOL!!!! Bare w/me guys....if only yall could see me now.

I hear Axl Rose whistling in the background, which probably means I just need a little patience.Smile

Yep, the map is back. Looking good! I know you have a lot of work on your hands maintaining this site. Keep up the good work!
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I have the day off.
BigO Wrote:I just saw the posting today for this site on classicbroncos.com, and since I am "just across the river", I thought I would check it out.

The site looks great! And when I first checked out this site today, there was a map that showed where all the members are from. I was excited to see that I am not the only "Bronco Nut" down here in Savannah.

But once I became a member myself and logged in, the map disappeared? Where did it go?:confused:

Hey man where you at I live in Richmond Hill we need to get together.
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs: