Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VERY Important Accessory
Today, I installed one of the most important off-road accessories available. I almost feel that calling it an "accessory" is an understatement. It's a requirement. It literally took 2 screws, about 20 seconds and it was under $17.00 out the door.

Everyone should do this--there's no excuse.

Attached Files Image(s)

'95 Bronco -- 351W-435-205, D44 SAS, Cromos, Truetrac, E-Locker
Smart thinking..:toothy12: I need to get one for my old gal....George
for some strange reason i can't view the attachment
'85 Bronco. 14bolt/60. Distributorless EFI 393. ZF5. DOM cage. 38.5 TSLs. H1 double beadlocks. Lots more. Still a work in progress.
ASE Master Truck Tech. ASE Master Auto Tech.
Lets see if this thumbnail works, then....

[Image: img_0493.jpg]
'95 Bronco -- 351W-435-205, D44 SAS, Cromos, Truetrac, E-Locker
I gotta get me one of those!!!
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jtbenfie Wrote:for some strange reason i can't view the attachment
is it working now...?
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
I have two Of them now, after using one and seeing how little they actully do. I figure if I am in the woods one should try not to start a major forest fire. I also agree with you that it is not an accessory but more a nessesity.
Yvon Dubinsky
ECBR Member: #1732
1990 Bronco
http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicl...php?id=828
http://www.trail-bronco.com
302 V8, auto, 36" Super Swampers, 6" supperlift w/ add a leaf, SAS
Hedmon Headers, 4.56 Yucon Gears, F/R Detroit Lockers, Full Cage, Body Armor, Warn 9500TI, Bead Locks
Wouldn't it be cool to have a halon system under the hood? Pull the handle in the cab and the fire is snuffed. What a fun project. Pricey too though.

I will likely add another extinguisher to my rig now that you mention the lack of ability of one unit alone.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
Ogeechee 4x4 Wrote:Everyone should do this--there's no excuse.

couldnt agree more.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
jtbenfie Wrote:for some strange reason i can't view the attachment
are the attachments working now for ya?
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.