Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
So I figure I have been to a couple of events with no bronco so i heres the run down.
Its a 68 half cab with a 289 in stock 3sp and transfer case. After I got it i put in a centach wiring harness, some new 35x12.5 mickey Thompson baja claws. Right now its currently in the process of getting a dana 44 upgrade with 4.88 gears front and rear, then a Detroit soft locker in the rear.

Attached Files Image(s)

68 Half cab
Good lookin half cab...keep postin ... alot to look at talk you to later
Take a look at the build thread maybe you can kep us updated there on you upgrades
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Once i find the rest of my pictures for i will put up a thread.
68 Half cab
welcome to cb4x4
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
snipes243 Wrote:So I figure I have been to a couple of events with no bronco so i heres the run down.
Its a 68 half cab with a 289 in stock 3sp and transfer case. After I got it i put in a centach wiring harness, some new 35x12.5 mickey Thompson baja claws. Right now its currently in the process of getting a dana 44 upgrade with 4.88 gears front and rear, then a Detroit soft locker in the rear.

Clay, Love that 1/2 cab, you know I'm a 1/2 cab man myself. The bronco looks good bro.
carl w
What you gotta love them half cabs no other way to go
68 Half cab
Looks great Clay. I guess it may take you some time to incorporate all your raffle winnings? Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome to the group, great looking ride!!
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah Thanks guys its still got a lot of work to get ready for The bronco roundup. Hope down here to do some trail riding with you guys.
68 Half cab
Welcome... Nice half cab... Hope to get mine that nice.... See ya around..:toothy12: