Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smileys
Where are you guys getting all the cool smileys? Also when I tag a smiley it does not put it in the body of the text, by the title?????????
try user control panel...edit options...at the very bottom message editor interface...make it say "standard editor"
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Heck yea! That works:clap::rebel::notworthy:
cuz1 Wrote:Heck yea! That works:clap::rebel::notworthy:

:xyxthumbs: hey hey hey Confusedupergrin: [SIZE="7"]I am the man[/SIZE] and [SIZE="5"]TICKET #333[/SIZE] :hysterical:

that kicks :gunshot:

johnpaulgolf Wrote::xyxthumbs: hey hey hey Confusedupergrin: [SIZE="7"]I am the man[/SIZE] and [SIZE="5"]TICKET #333[/SIZE] :hysterical:

that kicks :gunshot:

Yes, you are the man! :rockon:
what is ticket #333?
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
chuzie Wrote:what is ticket #333?

I wanted a black long sleeze t-shirt tom's/cb4x4 so bad they are sweet. chuck only had like 11 of them so he decided to raffle them. My job at the raffle was to re-announce the ticket number the girls called out loud enought for everyone to hear. well my ticket number was 333. so every time these shirts would pop up I would yell [SIZE="7"]333[/SIZE]
got it ? :hysterical::hysterical:

Thanks. That is funny yet not surprising. Smile
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]