Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got this PM from "Stephanie"
Re: Bowtieman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Stephanie
http://www.psend.com/users/Stephanie

Confusedcratchhe:looks like a bot to me
Earl H.
got it as well. another spammer....
she is gone....to the holy land:ban: Thanks for letting us know,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Confusedhudder: I hate spam like that.
The Trucks
[Image: img_0041.2.jpg]
The Kompany Kool AKKountant
Hey, computers have feelings. Did you not watch i-Robot? Why can't they have a religon too? Smile

Poor little bot Sad
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
Aww, I thought I was all special because she sent me one... Sad
'95 Bronco -- 351W-435-205, D44 SAS, Cromos, Truetrac, E-Locker
Glad she didn't send me one or the SOUTHERN BAPTIST REDNECK might have come out in me an giv her what fer!!!
'85 Bronco II 7" lift
BW1350 doubled 85:1 final crawl
Hydro-assist steering
Dana 44 front lincoln locked
Ford 9" rear trac-loc
Mile Marker 8000# winch
http://www.gulchesorvpark.com
Ogeechee 4x4 Wrote:Aww, I thought I was all special because she sent me one... Sad
its this helps...you really are special:bdent::hysterical:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Whuz up with people doing thisConfusedcratchhe: She better go on...:thefinger:
George
blazinchuck Wrote:she is gone....to the holy land:ban: Thanks for letting us know,Chuck
:notworthy: good job chuck. glad she vanished.
JunKeBluB2 Wrote:Glad she didn't send me one or the SOUTHERN BAPTIST REDNECK might have come out in me an giv her what fer!!!

x2
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868