Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did it!
Well I've been lurking around here for about a month enjoying the info and pictures. So tonight (or this morning), I went ahead a joined up. I hope to meet all of ya'll at the Raleigh Bronco Bash. I'll be on my 73 yellow Bronco (I hope! I can get it all working by then). I love these old Broncos, this is my forth one, this is the first one worth a flip that I have owned. But ya'll know how old broncos are, there is always something else to do or to buy and they are never "finished", that's why they are so much fun.
Later
Errorhead (Shannon)
Chatham Co. NC
[SIZE="6"]Congratulations Shannon!!![/SIZE] Thanks for supporting and joining up!!! It really helps when it comes to web services. You will also see the other forums that become available to you as a full member-Glad to have you aboard!Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Sweet bro. Happy to have you here. Look forward to meeting you and your yellow bronco.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
Glad to have you on board, Shannon!!:xyxthumbs:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome! I won't be in Raleigh, but look forward to meeting you sometime at one of the future events.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Errorhead Wrote:Well I've been lurking around here for about a month enjoying the info and pictures. So tonight (or this morning), I went ahead a joined up. I hope to meet all of ya'll at the Raleigh Bronco Bash. I'll be on my 73 yellow Bronco (I hope! I can get it all working by then). I love these old Broncos, this is my forth one, this is the first one worth a flip that I have owned. But ya'll know how old broncos are, there is always something else to do or to buy and they are never "finished", that's why they are so much fun.
Later
Errorhead (Shannon)
Chatham Co. NC

Well it's about time... :rubeyes: What the hell took you so long? Now get off the computer and get wrenching on the EB! (How's your own medicine taste?!) Confusedupergrin:

Nah, really, welcome aboard, bud! Give me a holler, and I'll come help with the EB, if you want. (BTW, I got rid of my nextel, so you'll have to call my cell - same #)
oh yeah :chili: oh yeah :chili: new member :upup: oh yeah :party: oh yeah :party:

Shannon welcome aboard thanks for supporting "your" club.

And don't worry we won't hold it against you for having the same color EB as "chuzie" :hysterical:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
:gunshot:
OK. JP you are now on my list!!! Beware when I return to Charleston. Smile
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:

chuzie Wrote::gunshot:
OK. JP you are now on my list!!! Beware when I return to Charleston. Smile

whats he got to worry about? it not like you ever made it up that little hill:thefinger:nah nah nah nah:xyxthumbs:you know the one I speak of?
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Cheap shot. It's not like I don't advertise that debacle on my sig pic right?

If I recall, my PS had just crapped all over the forest floor and my Xfer case would not go into gear correctly and I am pretty sure that piece of crap Trac-Lok I have in the rear sheered it freaking pins again; so there. And no, I am not quibbling.

BTW- The immature taunting (Naa Naa Naa Naa Naa Naa) is mine- Get your own buddy.
:beer: