Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the VICTOM
This is my 89 we call the VICTOM there are a few mods in is near future. I'm not sure just how many or how extreme they'll be as of yet. But heres the VICTOM .
[Image: th_100_0969-2.jpg]
[Image: th_100_0967.jpg]
[Image: th_100_0877.jpg]
[Image: th_100_0869.jpg]
[Image: th_Stuck010.jpg]
[Image: th_100_0895.jpg]
[Image: th_89BIIontherock.jpg]
Oh geeze there goes the neighborhood
sup wrench
everythings juzz great , You know how it is I can't be quite very long lol, thought I might run into some local folks over here or at least in my neck of the woods.
Wrenchbender Wrote:everythings juzz great , You know how it is I can't be quite very long lol, thought I might run into some local folks over here or at least in my neck of the woods.

same here wrench I was hoping if I got on with the carolina broncs I could find some locals but that is doubtful I wanna go down to the gulches and tellico but with petro being the way it is I don't know that it will happen this year
ONEWYR Wrote:same here wrench I was hoping if I got on with the carolina broncs I could find some locals but that is doubtful I wanna go down to the gulches and tellico but with petro being the way it is I don't know that it will happen this year

Thinking of a Gulches trip my self I'm only an hour or so away from there. But I'm waiting on the new tires maybe soon ( fingers crossed)
That's a good looking B2. Hope it all goes your way!!:biggthumpup:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
what are you plan as of now
86broncoII with 2in of lift 31x!2.50 SUPER SWAMPER BOGGERS steeringstableizer, skyjacker ext brakelines, and james duff prerunner front bumper
nice lookin b2
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
krazybronco Wrote:what are you plan as of now
I know what I'd do with it but everybody knows what I'd do with it!! LOL
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
trkbilder Wrote:That's a good looking B2. Hope it all goes your way!!:biggthumpup: