Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookie at Ravenel
Hell rookie all together....here is a video from my "shakedown" run...

I will admit this was my 4th try here...:hysterical:

[Image: th_chuck016.jpg]

More to come its real slow getting these loaded.:popc1:

well this little icon would be perfect for the way Chuck was feeling towards me by the end of the day but wish it was the "red"(chuck) one shooting the "blue"(me) one:bluboomteamenforcer
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Nice videos. I see you climbed the same hill that I failed. Must be nice to be locked up front and rear.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
This one I did first try :notworthy: I'm sorry bout the finger gesture at the end but since chuzie could'nt make it I was telling him he was #1 :hysterical:

[Image: th_chuck018.jpg]

This was a little tough but...uhh :Oo:

[Image: th_chuck010.jpg]

I thought I better use my turn signal...:imwithstupid:

Sputter Sputter....Did someone hear something? What? Could it be....yep, sure is....

That is the sound of JP's carb sucking the life out of his Bronco on the slopes. Do you always keep a buddy around to press your brake while you crank it back up???

Can someone say Truck Avenger Carb? How about off-road needles and seats for your Edlebrock? Float adjustment what?

BOOOOOOOO!!! Poor form my friend, poor form. Smile
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:

chuzie Wrote:Nice videos.Thanks I see you climbed the same hill that I failed. Must be nice to be locked up front and rear.

Did not have a clue I was locked until today. Confusedupergrin: The front is locked real good no clue never been in there... The rear is some kinda locker that only hits when really needed but I was definetly proud :bigok: for my first time with this truck and my first time with this kinda stuff. Alot of mud in my day but never hill climbin, off camber ect. :rockon:

chuzie Wrote:Sputter Sputter....Did someone hear something? What? Could it be....yep, sure is....

That is the sound of JP's carb sucking the life out of his Bronco on the slopes. Do you always keep a buddy around to press your brake while you crank it back up???

BOOOOOOOO!!! Poor form my friend, poor form. Smile

Yeah I definetly need to get some kinda off road set up in my carb :banghead: it did not like these hill at all.:crying:

I have a trac-lok in my rear. I replaced the Ford Posi with it. When I jack both rears in the air and give one of them a turn it will click a few times and then engage the other side. I also get a very slight chirp on the road when making large turns. I like that it is not full time but I have sheared some pins in my day and frankly not even sure if it is working to this day. If I had to do it over I would go fully locked.

I wonder if you have a Trac-Lok or a Ford Posi.

Sweet vids!! When/where was this?
'95 Bronco -- 351W-435-205, D44 SAS, Cromos, Truetrac, E-Locker
Ogeechee 4x4 Wrote:Sweet vids!! When/where was this?

Today...near Charleston S.C. its a back yard test/workout near Chuck.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ravenel Pits......First day of the new year blazinchuck 15 4,281 01-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Last Post: thin blue line