Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
photo shop smart?
hey folks, I'm looking for someone that's real good with photo shop. I'm interested in someone trying out some new ideas for a logo or images for the website. If you have the talent and time...show me what you got. If it looks good, it may become our new logo or a new website logo. Feel free to contact me concerning the styles,colors,fonts,etc. The only thing I ask, is that the logo represents the group(that includes all the broncos(eb,fs,b2) Thanks for your time,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Not a problem... Let me know what you've got in mind and I'll whip something up... I'll start working on some of my own ideas in the meantime.

JayT

blazinchuck Wrote:hey folks, I'm looking for someone that's real good with photo shop. I'm interested in someone trying out some new ideas for a logo or images for the website. If you have the talent and time...show me what you got. If it looks good, it may become our new logo or a new website logo. Feel free to contact me concerning the styles,colors,fonts,etc. The only thing I ask, is that the logo represents the group(that includes all the broncos(eb,fs,b2) Thanks for your time,Chuck
Any way we can integrate My Little Pony or Dora The Explorer?

That would be swell!

Thx.

I can navigate Photoshop CS3 but only for a few hours without beer because I get pretty frustrated sometimes. Plus I am not creative at all. Ok, so I am useless. Leave me alone. Stop laughing. Why is everyone looking at me? Oh where is my happy place? Smile
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
Saaweeeett get um JayT

Can't wait to see some
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Dora... :rubeyes: My nieces would be soo happy to see her integrated...

Happy place?! Why, that'd be RIGHT HERE!! Confusedupergrin:

chuzie Wrote:Any way we can integrate My Little Pony or Dora The Explorer?

That would be swell!

Thx.

I can navigate Photoshop CS3 but only for a few hours without beer because I get pretty frustrated sometimes. Plus I am not creative at all. Ok, so I am useless. Leave me alone. Stop laughing. Why is everyone looking at me? Oh where is my happy place? Smile
I dunno... Confusedcratchhe: just playing around with an idea or two with the current logo... There's way more potential than this, but maybe it'll spark something in your heads...

[Image: NewLogo-StateBG.jpg]
Awesome put the EB in front....thats sweet great job
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
But..... I'm a BB guy! :thefinger: EBs to the rear! :toothy12:

Nah... Not really, it's just that the BB is running right now... Look at my avatar and see the EB from this weekend. I don't think it'll make the Raleigh meet.

johnpaulgolf Wrote:Awesome put the EB in front....thats sweet great job
johnpaulgolf Wrote:Awesome put the EB in front....thats sweet great job

[SIZE="4"]No[/SIZE].... leave the FSB up frontConfusedupergrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
79 FS 351M, Trac loc HPD44, Detroit 9", 4.56's, 37 Toyo's, 17" Helo Maxx 6
Damn and here I thought I could start a BB/EB/BII battle...