Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a mechanic that can come to james island please
In dire need of a mechanic to take a look at my bronco, new crate 302 with timing or spark problems, just a guess willing to pay thanks for the help 843 576 9777
I will be out and about today...I will try to call ya if I get a chance.Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
thanks chuck i appreciate it
If you can't get it my buddy is in Summerville but you would have to take the truck up there. Let me know. Sounds simple enough Chuck should be able to get it...good luck hate to hear it.
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
I got out to my friends and called...but bad number . I just got home and see I got the number wrong. I called 567-9777...sorry, about that.Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
If it is a newer style block 85 and up. It has a different firing order than the old style. 13726548

I had problems with my new motor until I figured that out.
thanks to all that replied, got it fixed, JOES MOBILE AUTO on james island is awsome came to the house fisxed it and 35 dollars later the bronco is jammin, he didnt have a timing gun but it sounds ok if anyone has a gun on james island and wouldnt mind helping me time it i can drive it over and buy you a beer thanks, dan 843 576 9777
thats awesome Dan, I can hook you up with the light after work today...I get off around 3pm.
Sweet proud another EB lives.
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Home delivery mechanic service? That's what I'm talking about.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  James Duff Shocks ? Mill Knob 13 7,302 10-25-2009, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Mill Knob