Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having to take a break
well, im having to take a break from here and my other forum! im trying to save up my money so that i can sell my car and buy an 08 suzuki dr650se! gas prices have become more than my car payment for a month! if i continue to get on here all the time i will end up spending my money on my b2 and not saving it! ill still be around but not as much!
We understand and appreciate the heads up. everyone is feeling the crunch, good luck on your purchase. I would say post pics of it, but you need to stay away:toothy12:Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Broncin2 Wrote:well, im having to take a break from here and my other forum! im trying to save up my money so that i can sell my car and buy an 08 suzuki dr650se! gas prices have become more than my car payment for a month! if i continue to get on here all the time i will end up spending my money on my b2 and not saving it! ill still be around but not as much!
You'll still be in our thoughts, buddy!!:biggthumpup:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thanks fellas
well never mind, i was talking to my dad (my car is in his name until i get it paid off and he was telling me how little i would get for my car and that he basicly didnt approve of what i was doing and that ontop of that it would be really stupid to do it cuz of rain and then snow and freezing cold weather that i would have to deal with so im back to just saving up money to get my b2 some upgrades. im going to start with rims and tires. im going to be getting a set of uniroyal mt 35's and rims for $200. now the rims dont work for my b2 cuz they are for a chevy. so i found a place that would trade me a set of rims! then after that axles and gears! once that is done ill be set for awhile and out on the trails, then a winch will come! and then a chop top!
:xyxthumbs:Sounds good to me, dude!! Welcome back!!! LOLConfusedupergrin:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sweet!!! Glad to have you back.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
im glad i wasnt gone for long! dont know how much longer i could have staied away!!
Well I'm glad you're gonna give the BII some goodies, and glad ya decided to stick around to.
im just glad to be here again! u guys are the shiznit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  break it down lol blazinchuck 2 819 05-25-2011, 10:49 PM
Last Post: scbronco