Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your top 4x4 site compitition...
Alright, don't flame me too bad but my name is Eric. I am one of the admins on WheelinDixie.com. I do not own a bronco. I drive a full size chebby. I come as a friend. We over at our site really enjoy the competition we have going on the voting site!! We also are based out of the Carolinas. We have quite a few folks who own/ used to own broncos and I personally think the half cabs are sweet as heck! Anyway we wanted to know if y'all might be interested in doing a dual club meet and greet? I think it would be cool to get us all together. We primarily build trail/rock crawler type rigs but we have quite a few street trucks. You all have a very nice site and it seems a good friend base. that is how we are also. 80% of our members have meet each other and are friends. I hope you guys find the meet and greet to be a good idea!

[Image: DSC07659.jpg]

[Image: DSC07660-1.jpg]
Welcome Eric! Nice ride, is that a K5 with a truck cab? I'm game for a get together; formal or informal...
'72 TBA...
welcome eric. the m&g sounds like a great idea. i would be up for it.

can you please post this save tellico ( pirate4x4 thread) over on wheelindixie.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=676594

much appreciated.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
Sounds great. Let's get together!!!

BTW - Eric, if you don't mind, can you just go ahead and vote for our site while you are here? I promise not to tell your clubmates. Smile
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
broncomania Wrote:welcome eric. the m&g sounds like a great idea. i would be up for it.

can you please post this save tellico ( pirate4x4 thread) over on wheelindixie.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=676594

much appreciated.
Done sir! alot of us use Tellico and I am just moving right outside Murphy so I am for sure pushing for it to remain open. I dont know how we can coordinate a meet and greet. any ideas? we have a ride in Harlan KY the 14th thru the 19th of may but anytime after that would be awsome. maybe a date in june to give folks plenty of notice. where are the majority of your m&g's held? Oh and thanks for the welcomes!

my rig is a 77 stepside minus the stepside! 400small block/465 tranny/203 part timed t-case/ flat top d44 and locked 12 bolt/ 39.5 swampers. lotsa mods and upgrades. my truck is very mild compared to most guys on our site! :rebel:
chuzie Wrote:Sounds great. Let's get together!!!

BTW - Eric, if you don't mind, can you just go ahead and vote for our site while you are here? I promise not to tell your clubmates. Smile
I did yesterday when i joined..kind of a peace offering :notworthy:
I will bite my tounge...bada** I'm going to have to edit your screen name we are a family based site and I don't appreciate your name. As for the meet and greet lets do a meet and beat.
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Bada** did I scare you off with one little post?

What? What?
Come on with your come on!!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

johnpaulgolf Wrote:Bada** did I scare you off with one little post?

What? What?
Come on with your come on!!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
no, im kinda scary so its hard to scare me. change the name if you like...ill still be it :toothy12: how bout chevyguy

and about the meet and beat...i think we did that on the voting site already...met ya and beat ya!! :drinkbud:
nice...you will fit right in...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to the site Rock Hill, SC screamink 11 2,161 03-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Last Post: wr thompkins
  new to the site stro 20 3,244 02-18-2009, 06:02 PM
Last Post: stro
  NEW TO THE SITE BUT NOT TO THE MUD!! HELLBILLY 5 1,321 01-17-2009, 12:42 AM
Last Post: HELLBILLY