Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I could use some help...
I just want to remind those that are just registered users, we have a membership that is only $10 that goes to helping with the site and events, and dinners. Small price for a nice site.

Also, I dont want to get stuck with a load of CB4x4 gear...I still have a lot of shirts,hats,skullies,buckets of koozies!!! and other stuff. If any of you can help, lets get this stuff sold!!!!!! Let me know if any of you can help or wanna buy somethings,Chuck:beer:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
2-hats
1-xl shirt

I have wore my hat out :xyxthumbs:...I wear my hat all the time but now I want a new one to wear when I'm not working that will look nice.Confusedupergrin:

Let me know if you want me to send money or give it to ya in person next time.Confusedmokin:

Thanks, John Paul Confusedleep:

:gunshot:[SIZE="7"]THATS RIGHT LETS GO PEOPLE DON'T THINK I AINT WATCHING YALL PICK UP SOME NEW SWAG DADDY(CHUCK)NEEDS SOME NEW SHOES[/SIZE]:gunshot:
I AINT PLAYIN YALL GET SOME STUFF HELL YOU CAN'T BUY PLAIN T-SHIRTS FOR THESE PRICES LETS GO DIG DEEP AND GET SOME...COUNT YOUR CHANGE, PULL THE CUSHIONS OFF THE COUCH LETS GO BREAK THE PIGGY BANK COME ON SUPPORT OUR CLUB LETS GO DANG COME ON WHAT DO YA THINK ALL THIS WE DO IS FREE COME ON BUY SOME SWAG!!!!!!:biggthumpup:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
its definately quality stuff.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
Chuck - I'll take a 2XL shirt. The XL I got is way too small after washing it.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
"poohbah" BUMP

Come on yall need some of this stuff, dig deep...$10...$20...not alot, step up!!

Chuck, can you post a quick little list of inventory... If I remember right, there were some things that we (you) were out of in certain sizes, etc.. at the Raleigh meet.

Maybe even post some pics, for those who haven't seen the swag.

Got any 2x hoodies?
bump

btt!!! Help Chuck out...
bump
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
I sure could use a new hat & shirt... Hopefully, I can arrange a pickup in the near future...
'77 EB, 2.5" SL, 2"BL, Cummins 4bt, C4 w/Art Carr manual Valve Body, 35" BFG KM2s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_HqhiW38ik