Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JP called me out!!!
Confusedcratchhe: JP called me out on "another site" yesterday... even though i was posting here too... So I thought that I'd post here this morning, to try to get back in your good graces. :hysterical:
Oh yeah, baby... 4 more posts til i get to 100... Well, 3 after this one!! So today's the day!
JayT Wrote:Confusedcratchhe: JP called me out on "another site" yesterday... even though i was posting here too... So I thought that I'd post here this morning, to try to get back in your good graces. :hysterical:

Well I don't think I've ever seen pics of your EB on this site and you were awfully busy over there. JayT you know I (we) love ya bro...just cuttin a fool with ya. Anyway lets see some more pics and maybe a "JayT" build thread. Come on.
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Yeah, I'm a little embarrased to show the EB over here... The Avatar is all you get... until the build is far enough along and I can start my build thread that is. Yes, I will do a build thread, right here.

I certainly know that you were just busting my chops... Thought I'd play along a little! Never be afraid to "cuttin a fool with ya" with me... :hysterical:

johnpaulgolf Wrote:Well I don't think I've ever seen pics of your EB on this site and you were awfully busy over there. JayT you know I (we) love ya bro...just cuttin a fool with ya. Anyway lets see some more pics and maybe a "JayT" build thread. Come on.
Sweet...you are the man...naw really you are!! any word on your inlaws comin by?

Not yet... I'll prolly get a call today or tomorrow letting me know if they can fit it in. You know how those chebbys are... It might not handle a C4 in the back! LOL!

Actually, it may not fit through the camper top door, now that I think about it... How wide is the bellhousing?
WooHoo!!! I broke 100 posts!! just a few more to remove "Jr."!!
Yea, I got called out too for posting thumbnails instead of full size pics :thefinger: on the other site.

I thought that over here we were asked to post thumbnails when possible.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
SC74 Wrote:Yea, I got called out too for posting thumbnails instead of full size pics :thefinger: on the other site.

I thought that over here we were asked to post thumbnails when possible.

Yeah its easier over here for thumbnails but over there (wheelin dixie) they were only thumbnails I could not enlarge them...anyway you (SC74) spend most of your tme on "Classic" probably "VOTE" for them too.:thefinger:

Ouch... I think I need to rename this thread now... :hysterical: