Poll: Do we need Yahoo?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No! Get rid of that junk.
90.48%
19 90.48%
Yes! Keep it.
9.52%
2 9.52%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you...Yahoo??
It's that time guys/gals...do we get rid of Yahoo e-mail?
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
I think the Yahoo mails are kind of hit or miss. I can respond to a post and it may take an hour or two before I see my reply. At least with the board I see my reply when I enter it. Like Chuck has said, I think the board is a bit more user friendly.
I agree! It's time to move forward and dump Yahoo!!!!
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like the forum only! Tongue
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
It makes sense to just use the forums, many emails go threw and get ansered. Some posts go unnoticed. This way less would get missed.
Once you get used to just the forum the emails will be forgoten.
Although I will miss the spell check :lol:
Matthew
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
May want to keep the mailing list but configure it as a moderator send out only just in case there are more website issues and the site ends up going down
broncomatt Wrote:Although I will miss the spell check :lol:
Matthew

:lol: :lol:

I agree with everyone else.
I agree the forum is working and I get a lot of otehr emails every day so I'm sure I miss several posts are easier to find when you over look one.
66 Rockrawler, 66 RestoMod
[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
broncomatt Wrote:It makes sense to just use the forums, many emails go threw and get ansered. Some posts go unnoticed. This way less would get missed.
Once you get used to just the forum the emails will be forgoten.
Although I will miss the spell check :lol:
Matthew

If you use firefox there is a built in spell checker, and it works on the BB site to. I like the forum idea better than I like Yahoo anyways. It is easier to keep track of what topics you are in. Later,

Yvon
Yvon Dubinsky
ECBR Member: #1732
1990 Bronco
http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicl...php?id=828
http://www.trail-bronco.com
302 V8, auto, 36" Super Swampers, 6" supperlift w/ add a leaf, SAS
Hedmon Headers, 4.56 Yucon Gears, F/R Detroit Lockers, Full Cage, Body Armor, Warn 9500TI, Bead Locks
just 8 votes... :roll: where the rest of you bums???
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.