Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why do i have to keep logging in?
for some reason, i have to log in every time i come back to this site, even though i click the remember me tab. this is the only forum that i've had this problem with so far. any thoughts??
there should be a box next to the login that say "remember me?"
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
not sure...you might have something turned on or off with your brouser. you might want to completely reset all your cookies, then when you come back it might prompt you to save passwords again. Thats all i got. I have the same thing with another site or 2. But, I haven't noticed it lately,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
broncosbybart Wrote:for some reason, i have to log in every time i come back to this site, even though i click the remember me tab. this is the only forum that i've had this problem with so far. any thoughts??
he mentioned that already...Confusedcratchhe:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
blazinchuck Wrote:he mentioned that already...Confusedcratchhe:

I'm tired...Confusedleep:
and thanks for pointing out I'm an idiot also...:banghead:

johnpaulgolf Wrote:I'm tired...Confusedleep:
and thanks for pointing out I'm an idiot also...:banghead:

if I didn't do it...Chuzie would have:hysterical:
blazinchuck Wrote:if I didn't do it...Chuzie would have:hysterical:

:hysterical:
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
yeah, i really don't know what is up with it. both this computer and my work machine aren't keeping me logged into this site. not too big a deal, just a litte annoying. looking forward to getting in the loop a little bit. my schedule is pretty bad and always seems to conflict w/bronco event dates...

EDIT- i can't reply w/quote. it keeps kicking me back to the login screen. when i try to enter my info it, it just returns to the not logged in screen.
JP = IDIOT

DO you have any programs on your computer that "clean" it out on a daily basis (i.e. CCleaner, etc.)? If so this may be deleting your internet histories, cookies, and files.

If not I would suspect your internet settings yet your other forum sites are working correctly.

Go to INTERNET OPTIONS - PIRVACY tab - SITES - paste http://www.cb4x4.com in the ADDRESS OF WEB SITE bar and click ALLOW.

Click OK -OK - OK.

Close ALL your internet explorer pages and email and try to see if it will keep you logged on now.

Once again, I repeat, JP is an IDIOT!!!
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
chuzie Wrote:JP = IDIOT

Once again, I repeat, JP is an IDIOT!!!

I can feel the love