Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liner extreme
We shot another tub today with the Liner Extreme off E-bay and I think the black covers allot better than the colors.It probally helped that we werent in the dark this time also.There was no added rubber grit in this shoot and it took 1 gallon .

Attached Files Image(s)

74 Sport Howell EFI & 33's sitting in the yard
73 104 in EB Buggy 5.0 SEFI ,C-4,38's Busy as Hell Building it right now.
00 Honda XR 650R For Sale.Someone buy this bad assed Bike ASAP.
03 Honda Shadow Spirit
looks great Kieth, how much was it again?
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
You can buy a kit on ebay for $150 + $30 shipping that has 2 gallons which is enough to do the bottom and top of the tub.

The prep work is the biggest PITA to doing it - mixing and spraying it is the easy part.

I'm going to email the guy and ask if the reducer or activator is different on the lighter colors than the black. The black is overall a much better product - the texture without the grit, the way it sprayed, everything! I'm going to re-spray over my gray colored with black now.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Robert got allot dirtier mixing it up than I did spraying it in my Tyvek suit but he didnt sweat as much as I did in the 96 degree heat either.He He
74 Sport Howell EFI & 33's sitting in the yard
73 104 in EB Buggy 5.0 SEFI ,C-4,38's Busy as Hell Building it right now.
00 Honda XR 650R For Sale.Someone buy this bad assed Bike ASAP.
03 Honda Shadow Spirit