Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moved back to NC
Hello, just found this site a few months back, actually Broncomania sent me a link. I finally moved back to the Raleigh area after I spent a couple of years just north of Hershey in central PA (mountains, snow, lots of wind). Left the big corporate deal and joined a small local mechanical contractor/HVAC controls outfit. Here's a picture of my rig, it's an 83 XLT with the 351W and a 4bbl Holley that I rebuilt this past spring. The truck is all original except for some engine/exhaust work, and of course minus the radio that's missing. When I refinish the stock aluminum wheels I'll take these 78/79 white wheels off and sell them. Anyways I'm excited to move back, hope that I can make some events. Later, Dan.

[Image: 83bronco.jpg]
Welcome back. Glad to have you and hope you stick around on the forum. Very nice rig. YOu don't see many that look like that anymore.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
welcome back and welcome aboard!!! clean bronco!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Welcome to the club......my wife is from the pok-u-in-the-nose mts...u can have all the snow & winter winds........guess thats y she moved to myrtle beach...lol nice looking truck........:biggthumpup:
SIZE MATTERS! :rebel: Uncle Ted [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://www.wheelindixie.com
http://www.coastalcarolinaoffroad.com
hey dan. great to see finally see you here. welcome home.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
Good looking rig! I am in Raleigh as well. We should have a local get together soon.

carl w
Welcome! That's a very sharp truck!!
'95 Bronco -- 351W-435-205, D44 SAS, Cromos, Truetrac, E-Locker
Very clean truck - nice! Welcome to the group and look forward to meeting you at one of our events.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back In The Saddle UTFLIWGYA 11 2,345 09-07-2011, 01:01 AM
Last Post: chuzie