Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dune Buggy
well, after talking with this guy who ended up with my old dune buggy I built in '97 we came to a price. The wife (and me ) wanted it back...so she bought it for me. And yes, I did ask if she would buy me some tires for the broko:hysterical:, but she said"not so much":banghead:

Built this is the 1st project I ever built from ground up and got it back some 11 years later.:xyxthumbs:. I did try to drive it home, and it shut off 1 mile from home, so Lisa had to get the dodge and tow rope to tug me homeConfusedcratchhe: I got home and found out it was empty:banghead:

oh yeah, this was my very 1st paint job...single stage Chrome yellow:beer:

Attached Files Image(s)

77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
that buggy looks like fun. cool that you found it 11 years later.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
That is pretty cool! :xyxthumbs::
'95 Bronco -- 351W-435-205, D44 SAS, Cromos, Truetrac, E-Locker
that is sweet and wish i could find a lady like that
86broncoII with 2in of lift 31x!2.50 SUPER SWAMPER BOGGERS steeringstableizer, skyjacker ext brakelines, and james duff prerunner front bumper
That's cool Chuck! It must have been meant to be if it found you 11 years later.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
got to take it for a spin today. I think I will rewire it again...11 yrs has not been nice to it. I did get all the tail lights,head lights,and hazards to work, but still no turn signals or brake lights. I couldn't get it over 20 mph due to the tires, but after a $28 trip to Stanley's tires...I got them balanced and she will hit 50 mph no problem now. Still have a steering rag joint thats torn..I'll try to post a vid of it here soon,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Don't let this distract your Bronco progress Chuck!! :toothy12:
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
no that wont happen...I cranked it up today and drove around the block. It does need a good washing though.
Sweet ride chuck!!
My friend has a buggy that looks similar to yours, but its purple.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
79 FS 351M, Trac loc HPD44, Detroit 9", 4.56's, 37 Toyo's, 17" Helo Maxx 6
well, i bought new tires front and rear for the buggy,redid some bad wires abd took her out for about 30mins tonight. then the headlight blew which took out the tail lights...so i called it quits lol