Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club Officer??
Well, in case any of you have noticed...we now have a Club Officer. His user name is broncomatt...we call him Matt. He is a great guy, has a super nice wife, and did I mention he loves broncos!!!

We are still working on all of the details for a positions like this. I do know he will assist me in the operations of the group and web site. Feel free to say hello to him...and make him feel welcome.

Matt, Just want to say thanks for the help!! We have a great group, and with a little direction...we should be a great Club!!Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Hey everyone. Feel free to ask me for help.
Broncomatt Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah..I think you've helped me already with the wheelbase question. I need alot of help, so yall get ready
ALMOST READY!!!!!! ELWOOD
oh....Chuck, you also helped with some disc brake questions a while back before i even got on here.. I think i'm in good company here though. this is a cool website and club. i'm glad to be part of it
ALMOST READY!!!!!! ELWOOD
very welcome...its all for you guys!!!

[Image: party0038.gif]
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
What does our new officer do? Have you figured that out yet?
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Matt is somewhat of a legend in my mind. Somewhat of a hero figure. Not only has he raced in Baja, he owns a baja rig. I think he can fix anything too. Matt is a great goto guy. He is advising me on my new build as well.
carl w.
Hey Matt!! From what I hear you're a cool dude, if Chuck and Carl stand behind you, that's good enough for me!! :mrgreen:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stop, your going too make me cry :oops:
Realy, I am here to help chuck and the club. We want this to grow into a realy strong orginzation.
If I can be a help in any way, just holler at me.
Broncomatt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sweet do you know any thing about 4link suspension

no j/k wouldnt ask something like that unless i knew just a little
86broncoII with 2in of lift 31x!2.50 SUPER SWAMPER BOGGERS steeringstableizer, skyjacker ext brakelines, and james duff prerunner front bumper

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Club stickers are here blazinchuck 4 1,712 05-06-2013, 11:36 AM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  Club shirts? blazinchuck 19 3,375 11-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck