Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New EB owner transplanted from New Mexico
Hi all!
Glad I found ya. I just moved into Hendersonville and so far liking it a lot.
I have a little 66 that is bone stock and I'm working hard to keep it that way. I do have my eyes open for another EB that I can build up into a trail rig / daily driver. I also have a couple of daughters that love Daddy's bronco!

Hopefully I will get to meet some of you WNC owners at a meet and greet or something. If it's a trail run I promise to get my wifes TJ stuck so one of you can pull it out and take pictures!

Looking forward to being part of the board!

Enjoy the pics ... still have a ways to go on the restoration but it's coming around!

Attached Files Image(s)

WELCOME ABOARD..........:rebel:
SIZE MATTERS! :rebel: Uncle Ted [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://www.wheelindixie.com
http://www.coastalcarolinaoffroad.com
Welcome!! :xyxthumbs:
'95 Bronco -- 351W-435-205, D44 SAS, Cromos, Truetrac, E-Locker
Nice looking Bronco! Welcome to the group. I'm sure we can find you a trail rig around here somewhere.
'72 TBA...
Welcome. .02 saw 2 EBs for sale both on the same lot. $3800 on hwy 385 heading out of Greenville SC mile marker 20. LHS of the road.
General Jon
welcome friend.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
Thanks all, your a friendly bunch are'nt you.
Thanks Mudmonkey ... I'll have to go check those EB's out in Greenville. My wife grew up in Summerville, still has her folks and several brothers that live there.
Glad you found us!!!

Nice EB!
mudmonkey Wrote:Welcome. .02 saw 2 EBs for sale both on the same lot. $3800 on hwy 385 heading out of Greenville SC mile marker 20. LHS of the road.

If it's the blue and orange one they aren't worth looking at. Somebody in my neighborhood had those and took them down there to sell them. I know the blue one is a '66 and the orange one is pre '73 (dana 30).

Welcome to the group! That is one good looking bronco - I want to check that out at one of our upcoming events. I like your spirit too - gotta get the wife's jeep stuck no matter what and we'll all take turns for a photo-opp with a tow strap hooked to it :hysterical:
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Glad to have ya' bro!! If you really want to set her off, let me hook my B2,stock, up to it! LOL Nah! That might be to much!!!:xyxthumbs:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]