Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someday!!
Someday I'll do a build thread, but last night I drove it into the garage vs pushing it!!!
5 long years!!

Attached Files Image(s)

that is a great feeling isn't it? Good for you.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
Damn, thats beautiful!!!!!!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
You know it chuzie!!!

Hey Blazin, I should have used this pic for you, with the purple EB in the background!!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

NGABronco Wrote:You know it chuzie!!!

Hey Blazin, I should have used this pic for you, with the purple EB in the background!!!!

ummmmmm..........I just get all warm and fuzzy insideConfusedupergrin:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
that is absolutely beautiful Ben. Great work.
66 Rockrawler, 66 RestoMod
[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
Any time I can drive an EB into the shop its a great feeling. Lets see some pics!
Broncomatt
Ben - Looking great man! I love the color too :beer:

Is she still smoking the "new" out of it?
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Thanks Gas!!

Matt, I'll get some more pic this weekend!!

SC, I got it running Sat. and left it outside, I'd crank and let it run 10-15 min and then let the smoke clear!!! did that for 4-5 days, there just a bit of "new exhaust smell" left!!!

Sometimes wierd smells aren't all that bad, especially when you know what caused them!!!
Found the "leak", got it idling pretty good, got all the seats in, drove it around the block
twice, once planned and once cause I couldn't get slowed down enought to turn in!!!!
Hell I was dragging both feet!!!

Waiting on the paint boys to buff it and then I can put chrone stuff and door rubbers on,
still debating about the floor covering???

That's EB2 "the project" in the background!!!

Attached Files Image(s)