The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Turn and Burn??? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Club Announcements (https://cb4x4.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Turn and Burn??? (/thread-2818.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Turn and Burn??? - broncosbybart - 09-26-2011

SAWEET!! BRING IT ON BABY!

Turn and Burn??? - nhopman - 09-26-2011

Probably the odd man there, but I'm allregic to shrimp. But if you're bringing burgers as well, I'll be happy.

Nick

Turn and Burn??? - NicksTrix - 09-27-2011

oh hopman there's always one in every crowd... just kidding. there's sausage & corn in the boil if you can eat something that's been cross contaminated Wink

charles, what's the best way for me to get down there? 85 to 485 twds harrisburg right?

Turn and Burn??? - blazinchuck - 09-27-2011

NicksTrix Wrote:oh hopman there's always one in every crowd... just kidding. there's sausage & corn in the boil if you can eat something that's been cross contaminated Wink

charles, what's the best way for me to get down there? 85 to 485 twds harrisburg right?

awe...soookie, the Trix'ter is coming to town:rubeyes::beer:

Hopman, ill bring my girls epi pen, just in case lol....nah you'll be fine:xyxthumbs:

Turn and Burn??? - broncosbybart - 09-27-2011

Nick H, you sound like my wife Big Grin

Nick M, not sure if you are coming down 16 or down 77. when i go to your shop using 16, i usually go out albemarle rd to independence blvd. it has a lot of stop and go, but it isn't too bad during the right time of day. if you are coming down 77, probably cut across harris blvd to 85 (lights there too) and then hit 485S toward Harrisburg. I'm about 10 miles south on 485 (exit 41 on 485 for albemarle rd).

I'd think that if we start working at 9:30, we should be good for shooting for a 6pm eating time.

Turn and Burn??? - snipes243 - 09-27-2011

I will be there around lunch on saturday. gonna try and get some cokes today for saturday.
Any requests no guarantees.

I heard chucks slimming back so I guess he will need some mello yellow zero:biggthumpup:

Turn and Burn??? - BucknEB - 09-27-2011

Alright fellas I'm back on the site and reading all the news about the turn and burn. I've spent the last couple of weeks in hotels with chitty internet service that was to frustrating to bother with.

I'm riding up there Friday with Chuck. Looking forward to some garage time and a cookout. :beer: See y'all there.:xyxthumbs:

Turn and Burn??? - SC74 - 09-27-2011

broncosbybart Wrote:Clay is #9. Nick @ NicksTrix might come. Spoke w/him today. Chuck, he said that since you are near the coast, if you brought the shrimp, he'd bring the cooker and do up a low country boil....

sounds good to me!

Robert, who is Patrick? He'd be 10.

Patrick is here in Greenville and is just getting into the EB world. He's on Classic has not signed up here yet. I'm sure he will after this weekend though.

Sounds like we are up to 11 now with Nick M? We will get up there 9:30ish. Anything else we need to bring - tools or food? I know Jessica is baking a pound cake for dessert. Any other food we need to bring with us?

Turn and Burn??? - blazinchuck - 09-27-2011

looking like a great turn out so far!! cant wait, im sure lisa will make a covered dish also.

Matt! I gotcha some more gooodies for you and the "30day budget build" lol

Turn and Burn??? - broncosbybart - 09-27-2011

I think we are good for tools. We could probably use some fixins for the burgers (probably not a whole lot of that though) and another dessert, if anyone is game for that. Nick (scbronco) was going to try to come, but haven't heard back from him for sure. Doug V is bringing potato salad.

We should have a nice crowd of folks. A few more days!