The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Introduce yourself to the group! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself to the group! (/thread-10.html)

Introduce yourself to the group! - cuz1 - 03-27-2008

good to have you!

Introduce yourself to the group! - bowtieman55 - 03-27-2008

Hello everyone! My name is Earl and I'm currently living in York, SC. Got my first Ford (an '88 EB Bronco) about a week ago and so far, so decent...I've gotta replace the header gaskets and figure out why it wants to fall on it's face when leaving from an idle...and the rear window doesn't work so I can't go topless just yet. But that's all good, as I'm truly impressed with the 351 so far. I'm going to tackle the PCV relocation fix VERY SOON. I'm not that new to 'wheeling, as I'm a charter member of the Carolina Full Size Jeep Club, and frequent NC4x4.com, daily. I look forward to *doing something* to this Bronco and hopefully meeting some of you in the near future.

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 03-27-2008

welcome aboard everyone, great seeing so many join up!!!

Introduce yourself to the group! - bowtieman55 - 03-27-2008

Congrats Chuck, and the rest of the crew, for the feature in Bronco Driver mag:beer:

Introduce yourself to the group! - bronco89 - 03-31-2008

hi im david i own an 89 b2 ive owned 3 other b2s

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncomania - 04-01-2008

welcome to cb4x4

Introduce yourself to the group! - trkbilder - 04-01-2008

Glad to have you with us, I'm Clint from Kings Mountain. I've got 3 B2's at present.

Introduce yourself to the group! - pete28562 - 04-05-2008

hello im thomas hall i live in craven county and i have owned my bronco for about 2.5 years i have spent most of the time trying to rebuild the engine and fix the wiring hack job but i am intrested and looking for people to go wheeling with and go the mudbogs

Introduce yourself to the group! - johnpaulgolf - 04-05-2008

Welcome Pete! Where are you exactly. Lets see your rig Confusedupergrin: try and post some pics.

This is a great place to share and learn. Again welcome to the CB4X4 crew.

Introduce yourself to the group! - ponygurl - 04-05-2008

Just saying hello,, just joined,, (I've been meaning too but I work at big blue with computers all day long :banghead:and usually I'm ready to take stick to too them) so I don't get on as much as I should. Job and responsibilities seem to take all the time so doesn't leave much time for fun.

I been a member of the Classic site for a few yrs and finally bought me a real beater (1974, auto, mostly rust colored, 302 I think) last yr. It's been sitting due to the drought as I can't clean all the dirt and nests off of it as we can't waste the water.

It's not road ready either (one brake works,,) so I'm looking me a trailer to haul it and parts on.

Not sure which way I'll go with the build yet, but I've been attending a few events to see what others have done and get ideas. I have a loooong way to go before I can even drive it.

So you'll see me on here from time to time. All my pics are on another computer but I'll try and get some on here soon.

If the fish aren't biting I'll get over to the 4wd parts meet in Raleigh on April 26th?

Very nice site Chuck,, great job.

Anna