The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Introduce yourself to the group! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself to the group! (/thread-10.html)

Introduce yourself to the group! - chuzie - 04-05-2008

Welcome. Just tell the boss you are doing research for ford as justification for being on the forum. Let's see the beater!!!

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 04-05-2008

pete28562 Wrote:hello im thomas hall i live in craven county and i have owned my bronco for about 2.5 years i have spent most of the time trying to rebuild the engine and fix the wiring hack job but i am intrested and looking for people to go wheeling with and go the mudbogs

welcome pete...I like broncos,I like mud, I like rocks, and oh yeah...did I say I like bronco?:toothy12: Glad you joined!!!Chuck

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 04-05-2008

ponygurl Wrote:Just saying hello,, just joined,, (I've been meaning too but I work at big blue with computers all day long :banghead:and usually I'm ready to take stick to too them) so I don't get on as much as I should. Job and responsibilities seem to take all the time so doesn't leave much time for fun.

I been a member of the Classic site for a few yrs and finally bought me a real beater (1974, auto, mostly rust colored, 302 I think) last yr. It's been sitting due to the drought as I can't clean all the dirt and nests off of it as we can't waste the water.

It's not road ready either (one brake works,,) so I'm looking me a trailer to haul it and parts on.

Not sure which way I'll go with the build yet, but I've been attending a few events to see what others have done and get ideas. I have a loooong way to go before I can even drive it.

So you'll see me on here from time to time. All my pics are on another computer but I'll try and get some on here soon.

If the fish aren't biting I'll get over to the 4wd parts meet in Raleigh on April 26th?

Very nice site Chuck,, great job.

Anna
Glad you finally made it over here Anna!!! Welcome again! Dont forget to check Carolina Trailers right off I-77 in Rock Hill(I think)

welcome to Bronco89 also! Thanks for supporting the carolina broncos!!!

Introduce yourself to the group! - josephitguy - 04-06-2008

Hey guys, got a 79 2wd crew cab(drivable, work truck), 79 4x4 supercab (rusted out but runs), soon to be a 79crewcab long bed 4x4 "mudfighter", and my new toy a 68 eb with full size axles, no engine or trans,transfer yet but working on it. Grew up on Johns Island but living in Hanahan now with all that stuff in the backyard, waiting for code enforcement!

Introduce yourself to the group! - chuzie - 04-06-2008

They are going to get you with all that stuff. Just get some camo tarps Smile

Welcome.

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 04-06-2008

josephitguy Wrote:Hey guys, got a 79 2wd crew cab(drivable, work truck), 79 4x4 supercab (rusted out but runs), soon to be a 79crewcab long bed 4x4 "mudfighter", and my new toy a 68 eb with full size axles, no engine or trans,transfer yet but working on it. Grew up on Johns Island but living in Hanahan now with all that stuff in the backyard, waiting for code enforcement!
dude, welcome...did you get the EB from Sean? I mean who else would have a EB on full widths with no drive train???Confusedmokin: (in Hannahan-of coarse)
glad to have ya aboard!!Chuck

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 04-06-2008

bowtieman55 Wrote:Congrats Chuck, and the rest of the crew, for the feature in Bronco Driver mag:beer:

Thanks dude!!! that was a blast.

Introduce yourself to the group! - josephitguy - 04-07-2008

blazinchuck Wrote:dude, welcome...did you get the EB from Sean? I mean who else would have a EB on full widths with no drive train???Confusedmokin: (in Hannahan-of coarse)
glad to have ya aboard!!Chuck

Yep, got this one from Sean, this one is my second, had a 66 that was so rusted the top flew off when I towed it home. Just been collecting parts till the right one came along. Someone is giving me a T-bird with a fuel injected 5.0, and I have a 351W in the back 40(feet), just need a tranny/transfer, might go with the 205 like Sean has in his. Hanahan hasn't bugged me in years, just put the toys on a trailer, can't ticket cargo :rebel:

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 04-08-2008

sweet glad your on here now!

Introduce yourself to the group! - trkbilder - 04-08-2008

ConfusedcratchheBig Grinon't know what to say! I've gotten a little behind, so I'll just say welcome to all the new members. We're glad to have you on our site and look forward to meeting each one of you!!!:biggthumpup: