The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Introduce yourself to the group! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself to the group! (/thread-10.html)

Introduce yourself to the group! - Pikapp691 - 02-14-2007

Hey guys,

I am NICK, I live in Clayton NC. Right now I own 2 77's one of which is for sale to fund my blue one. Glad to be here. I am learning on the fly so ???'s will always be posted by me
[Image: 77eb_03336985.jpg]

I posted the pic for ya,Chuck

Introduce yourself to the group! - NC-Fordguy - 02-21-2007

Nick...

Did ya sell a c-4 combo to a guy from Greenville last week?

Ed

Introduce yourself to the group! - 66bronco - 02-25-2007

hello i am bryan bailey.this is my bronco.not pretty but it does alright.
[Image: bronco6.jpg]
[Image: bronco9.jpg]

Introduce yourself to the group! - chuzie - 02-27-2007

This is Mike Chuzie, a previous CB member. Left Charleston last august and am stuck in Mississippi until April of '08. I left my Bronco in storage in Summerville so I could concentrate on work for a little while. I can't wait to get back!!! I miss Charleston and my Bronco pals A LOT!

Running a '77 302HO EFI w/ explorer conv. and my PS is still not fixed since my finale ravanel trip before I left.

I have tried to stay off the radar because everyone knows how addictive these forums are and I need to be able to stay focused on getting my wings. I will chime in from time to time to see how everyone is doing though.

Happy Trails!
[Image: mike_chuzie.jpg]

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 02-27-2007

wont be long and I can tell ya...Welcome back...for good!Chuck

Introduce yourself to the group! - 66bronco - 03-08-2007

there is 47 reg. members and only a few have intro. what is up with that?

Introduce yourself to the group! - montanaboy - 03-09-2007

Just wanted to say hi. I am currently living in toledo, oh. but will be moving to Mooresville, nc. in august. I currently have a beat up 79 but when I get more stable I plan on restoring the 79 and getting a eb.
I wll also upload a picture of the bronco when I figure out how

paul

Introduce yourself to the group! - OakleyBronco - 03-18-2007

Hey, I'm Danny Oakley, from Cedar Grove, NC. I'm a Bronco nut, currently working on a 77 for a daily driver pictured here.
[Image: 77oakleybronco.jpg]

Also have a 69 bronco waiting to become a trail rig and the back half of a 66-67 tub waiting to become a trailer.

Introduce yourself to the group! - fdezone - 03-28-2007

Axel from Fredericksburg, VA. Mine's a 70 with a 351W, NP435 (Gear Banger), Model 20, D44/9 Inch (disc/drum, 4.10s, and ARB's f/r), and a 3.5" WH suspension lift. She's currently sitting on 33's. I would like to add a 1-2" BL, trim the rockers (and add some protection), and open up the wheel wells further to enable me to run larger meats without having to raise her COG too much more. Nothing too extreme (for now), just a well capable trail rig that can make a good showing.

[Image: DSCN3286.JPG]

Introduce yourself to the group! - johnpaulgolf - 04-08-2007

My name is John I am from Summerville but live and work in Savannah GA finally got my dream truck 69'Bronco but its coming together fast cant wait to try it. I am really feeling stupid and cant get my pictures on here any advice?[img][/img]