The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
front sway bar - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: front sway bar (/thread-1410.html)

Pages: 1 2

front sway bar - broncomania - 04-19-2009

thats a good lookin 78/79 bronco amigo !!!!! i used to have one and i miss it. i never run swaybars on a street/wheeling rig. you get use to driving without it. its not like your gonna be going fast through a sharp curve in a big lifted vehicle anyways . i'd remove it and keep it just incase you want it back on one day. did you guys build those radius arms ? nice welds.

front sway bar - KUIKUIBRONCO - 04-19-2009

broncomania Wrote:thats a good lookin 78/79 bronco amigo !!!!! i used to have one and i miss it. i never run swaybars on a street/wheeling rig. you get use to driving without it. its not like your gonna be going fast through a sharp curve in a big lifted vehicle anyways . i'd remove it and keep it just incase you want it back on one day. did you guys build those radius arms ? nice welds.
Thanks my friend, and yes we do all the job of the front suspension, radius arms and the towers for the coilovers, my friend Fili its the magician behind this toy, i,m gonna put more pictures of the front suspension, thanks for everything.

front sway bar - johnpaulgolf - 04-20-2009

Good stuff in this thread :rockon:... welcome big K :biggthumpup:

Prudy cool having some outside of the country members!!! Confusedmokin:

front sway bar - trkbilder - 04-20-2009

Keep asking, there's all kinds of help on here!! :xyxthumbs:

front sway bar - broncomatt - 04-20-2009

welcome to the group, nice ride. I have a 78 too, with the sway bar too. The sway bar question all depends on what type of off roading your going to do. Since most of your wheeling will be in the desert you may want to put longer links on the sway bar so you can retain it. Having it will help with body roll and steering responce off road. It will hurt the suspesion flex for rock crawling, that is why most people take them off.
Several vendors (here in the US) offer longer links, but none with a quick disconect.
Keep us posted with progress pics!
Broncomatt

front sway bar - KUIKUIBRONCO - 04-20-2009

broncomatt Wrote:welcome to the group, nice ride. I have a 78 too, with the sway bar too. The sway bar question all depends on what type of off roading your going to do. Since most of your wheeling will be in the desert you may want to put longer links on the sway bar so you can retain it. Having it will help with body roll and steering responce off road. It will hurt the suspesion flex for rock crawling, that is why most people take them off.
Several vendors (here in the US) offer longer links, but none with a quick disconect.
Keep us posted with progress pics!
Broncomatt
Oh gracias amigos!!!, Im thinking about the fabrication of the quick disconects, maybe its the better option, im gonna talk whit my friend about that and if we ca do the job, im put the pictures here, thanks for all the support and for the frienship of all of you, in many forums incluiding in my country the people its no so friendly. thanks again.