The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
I think I decided on a set of tires. - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: I think I decided on a set of tires. (/thread-2564.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

I think I decided on a set of tires. - chuzie - 01-04-2011

Spare axles. You funny man. Haha. I never break axles!!! Oh, wait. Never mind. I should start stocking up. FWIW- I currently run 35" and these will not be that much different; I hope.

I think I decided on a set of tires. - blazinchuck - 01-04-2011

hhhmmmmm, wonder how hard it will be to adapt the new suspension to 1 tons:hysterical:

I think I decided on a set of tires. - JayT - 01-04-2011

chuzie Wrote:It is sad but I have to select a house based on whether or not my stupid truck will fit in the garage.

Not sad at all... That's called having your priorities right! :xyxthumbs:

I think I decided on a set of tires. - chuzie - 01-04-2011

blazinchuck Wrote:hhhmmmmm, wonder how hard it will be to adapt the new suspension to 1 tons:hysterical:

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH PUNK!!! :thefinger:

I think I decided on a set of tires. - bucketobolts - 01-04-2011

I like the Rockers!!! I've been looking at those for my project.

I think I decided on a set of tires. - broncomatt - 01-04-2011

Nice! Cant wait to see all this work in action. If it wont fit in your garage you will just have to air down and roll under!

I think I decided on a set of tires. - berg bronco - 01-04-2011

chuzie Wrote:

I have not test fitted 37 under there but I know that with 2" body and 5.5" suspension i will be good to go. I could run out there and just add an inch to the top of the tire when flexed out in chucks ditch.

My biggest concern is fitting in the garage.

Does anyone know if there is an industry standard for the height of a residential garage door opening?

single car garaqe doors are 84" high and 108" wide i have 35" tires 1" b.l. and 3.5" susp. lift with the bestop soft top and she barely fits!

I think I decided on a set of tires. - blazinchuck - 01-04-2011

well, consider this...you fit in my rear garage, even with the bad angles going up into the garage(like ramps) measure the actual height on the tires you have now,more than likely you wont gain no more than 1-1.5" total with new rims and tires. I think you gonna be ok

also, keep in mind..I ran 3.5-4" suspension/2" body and 38TSL's...and always fit in the back garage.

I think I decided on a set of tires. - medwards01 - 01-05-2011

chuzie Wrote:Then I need to assume the worst case scenario for when I move. It is sad but I have to select a house based on whether or not my stupid truck will fit in the garage.

I agree with J.T., not sad at all....It's the "price of admission" for boys with their "jacked-up" Bronco toys, hehehe....:banghead: Confusedcratchhe: :banghead: Confusedcratchhe:

I think I decided on a set of tires. - chuzie - 01-05-2011

medwards01 Wrote:I agree with J.T., not sad at all....It's the "price of admission" for boys with their "jacked-up" Bronco toys, hehehe....:banghead: Confusedcratchhe: :banghead: Confusedcratchhe:

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys.