The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
My 76 repairs. - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Tech (https://cb4x4.com/forum-40.html)
+--- Thread: My 76 repairs. (/thread-2730.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

My 76 repairs. - JayT - 03-28-2011

Nicely done, Chuck! That's the kind of man he is. :biggthumpup:

My 76 repairs. - SC74 - 03-28-2011

Grand Poobah strikes again! Glad you got it back together and running well. If the flex plate were the wrong weight I think it would be an unbearable shake. How bad does it vibrate?

You bringing it to Charlotte?

My 76 repairs. - BucknEB - 03-28-2011

It's has a good shake to it at low rpms and somewhat smoothes out around 2.5-3rpms. I don't have a tach installed on it so I'm just guessing. A tach is on the list.

I will not be driving it up to CharlotteSad. I'm riding shotgun in the '77 with Chuck.:xyxthumbs:

My 76 repairs. - jollygrngiant - 03-28-2011

So how much did he charge you for the work he did and the labor and all?

My 76 repairs. - blazinchuck - 03-28-2011

jollygrngiant Wrote:So how much did he charge you for the work he did and the labor and all?

$30/hour...for full members cmon:beer:

find that anywhere else in town:popc1:

thanks guys! i couldnt let the man down:biggthumpup:

My 76 repairs. - BucknEB - 03-29-2011

jollygrngiant Wrote:So how much did he charge you for the work he did and the labor and all?

Imagine what it would cost for a shop to tear down the whole front of the engine, pull the radiator, replace a harmonic balancer, timing cover seal, water pump, all the gaskets(timing cover, fuel pump, water pump). and then drop the oil pan, fix/reseat the oil pump rod from the distributor, replace the oil pan gasket. Fix/replace my Shotty intaket manifold gaskets job that were leaking, and then adjust the carb and timing. Not to mention pressure wash the whole under carriage.

Just take a guess at what alll that would cost at your local service shop.
Needless to say Chuck's price was well below that!:jump:

Thanks Chuck! You are the man!:xyxthumbs:

My 76 repairs. - ncsubronc - 04-01-2011

saw you driving by yesterday as i was putting some diesel in the truck at the kangaroo on the corner of maybank and river rd. top off, cold, nasty rain and all. :notworthy:

My 76 repairs. - BucknEB - 04-01-2011

Yep. the afternoon commute home. I haven't gotten around to installing the soft top I picked up from Crawdad. It wasn't that cold in the mid 50's, and the rain was more like a drizzel. What can I say, I love driving my Bronco rain or shine.Confusedupergrin:

My 76 repairs. - Crawdad - 04-01-2011

DougV76EB Wrote:Yep. the afternoon commute home. I haven't gotten around to installing the soft top I picked up from Crawdad. It wasn't that cold in the mid 50's, and the rain was more like a drizzel. What can I say, I love driving my Bronco rain or shine.Confusedupergrin:

I found the installation manual for that soft top if you need it. I can mail it or pdf it to you.

My 76 repairs. - BucknEB - 04-04-2011

Crawdad Wrote:I found the installation manual for that soft top if you need it. I can mail it or pdf it to you.

Thanks, I'll PM you.