The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
How bout a day trip to URE?? July 16th or 23rd - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: How bout a day trip to URE?? July 16th or 23rd (/thread-2822.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

How bout a day trip to URE?? July 16th or 23rd - nhopman - 07-14-2011

Good deal Jay,

Are you going to drive the Bronco down, or trailer it?

Looks like it will be just the 3 of us representing the club.

We'll try to make you all proud:xyxthumbs:

Nick

How bout a day trip to URE?? July 16th or 23rd - broncosbybart - 07-14-2011

I'll bring the camera w/me- just don't know if I'll remember to take pics...

How bout a day trip to URE?? July 16th or 23rd - rtj731 - 07-14-2011

Nick,
plan on driving it. feeling bold
Hunt club or outpost?

How bout a day trip to URE?? July 16th or 23rd - nhopman - 07-14-2011

I'm driving the Bronco as well. So I won't be doing anything too stupid on the trails.

Either place is fine for me. I already have a pass and will have a cooler with water and lunch, so I don't really need to stop by the Outpost, so I am fine just meeting at Hunt Camp, I should be there around 8:30ish. However, I do drive right by Outpost on the way to the Hunt camp, so if you prefer to meet up there that will be fine as well.

Nick

How bout a day trip to URE?? July 16th or 23rd - rtj731 - 07-14-2011

same here, just need to get fuel, so hunt club parking lot sounds good

How bout a day trip to URE?? July 16th or 23rd - broncosbybart - 07-14-2011

I can't find my pass Sad

They should be handing out 1 day passes for the work day though. I will plan to go directly to Hunt.

How bout a day trip to URE?? July 16th or 23rd - blazinchuck - 07-15-2011

i really wish i could go, this seems sad we can only get a few guys to support this(which we greatly appreciate!!!) I just can afford a trip like this for a while...it was all i could do to hit the gulches for a couple hours. Please take pics if yall can...thanks again,Chuck

How bout a day trip to URE?? July 16th or 23rd - nhopman - 07-15-2011

Just bustin balls a little. I totally understand if it was much further from me, I wouldn't be able to justify a 1 day trip either.

I was going to talk with Jay and Charles this weekend about a camping weekend ride maybe sometime in September.

Off the top of my head I thought of the first weekend to include Labor Day on Monday would be a good weekend - checking reserve america it looks like the campgorund is wide open.

But if other dates work out better for other people that would be fine with me. I figured we could post on ClassicBroncos as well to try to get more Broncos there.

I also wanted to check with Charles about the ECORS race schedule. Got to give him enough time to fix his broke junkConfusedupergrin:.

Nick

How bout a day trip to URE?? July 16th or 23rd - broncosbybart - 07-15-2011

We have 2 races left, Aug 27 and Nov 5. Leaves me pretty open. We will have to discuss the annual Nov run as well. This year I fully intend to do some night wheelin- unless is it freezing cold again Big Grin

How bout a day trip to URE?? July 16th or 23rd - broncosbybart - 07-15-2011

All loaded up and ready to go. See you guys in the AM.