The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Mini build up / fix'em up - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Mini build up / fix'em up (/thread-2957.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Mini build up / fix'em up - jollygrngiant - 11-09-2011

blazinchuck Wrote:i called today and left message, we should hear back soon

Cool, thanks!:beer:

Mini build up / fix'em up - jollygrngiant - 11-16-2011

Today I decided to go to LKQ (local juckyard) and walk around to see what i could find. Hadn't been there in a couple months. Low and behold I come across a 79 F150 reg cab. Body was in great shape....no accidents, looked like a 4" rancho suspension and a 2" body. All the drivetrain was still there. (hpD44, 9", np205 and C6) Had all four 35" m/t's in the bed with the wheels. Anyways, it also had a heavy duty steel rear bumper with the lights built into it. ( see pic )So I snagged it! Took me about a hour to get it off. Also scored some fender flares that were on it!!Confusedupergrin: The pic is one I found off the internet.. Its the exact same one. Got too dark and was too tired to take a real pic of it. My plans are to sandblast it so the steel gets etched so I can prime it and then spray it with a black bed liner. Can't wait. I've always wanted to balance out the bumpers. Finally got rid of that rear stocker!

I though LMC truck sold this bumper, but they have the stock step rar bumper w/ the lights. Anybody knows who makes this? Like I said, it was too dark for me to start looking for markings.

Mini build up / fix'em up - jollygrngiant - 11-16-2011

whoops...don't know why the pic didn't load.....here ya go,

Mini build up / fix'em up - blazinchuck - 11-17-2011

thats awesome brian!! wish i could have gone wish ya

Mini build up / fix'em up - johnpaulgolf - 11-17-2011

blazinchuck Wrote:thats awesome brian!! wish i could have gone [SIZE="7"]wish[/SIZE] ya

:hysterical:

Must be on your phone ... these smart phones are so smart :error:

Mini build up / fix'em up - josephitguy - 11-17-2011

Hmm, must have had my ringer off, sorry I missed that call. Confusedcratchhe:
Congrats on the score!

Mini build up / fix'em up - jollygrngiant - 11-17-2011

josephitguy Wrote:Hmm, must have had my ringer off, sorry I missed that call. Confusedcratchhe:
Congrats on the score!

I was gonna call you, but it was 3:00 when I went, and I figured you were working.

Mini build up / fix'em up - josephitguy - 11-18-2011

Yep, at work. Working, not so much, lol

Mini build up / fix'em up - broncosbybart - 11-18-2011

Great score!

Mini build up / fix'em up - jollygrngiant - 11-28-2011

Went to the junkyard yesterday. Met up with Joseph and ended up snagging a 3G alternator from a 95 Taurus.:chili: Figured it was a little something that I can ad to the list of things to do.
Oh, yea.....about those list of things, looks like I'm going to have to put the headers on hold and maybe a couple other things. :crying:This past weekend my fridge decided to quit working!!!:banghead::banghead: So... I have a brand new 23.3 cu ft Stainless Side by side coming from lowes today!!