The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
2016 events - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: 2016 events (/thread-3928.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

2016 events - broncosbybart - 05-02-2016

I think you are right with 1x a month being too much for the meet/eat idea. We could probably plan one for July or Aug since it is hot and we don't do much then.

Hopefully some of the SC guys will chime in on the gulches. That could be a winner too. I would like to see the SHOP but am not sure who all would make it there or when their next open ride is.

2016 events - snipes243 - 05-02-2016

broncosbybart Wrote:I think you are right with 1x a month being too much for the meet/eat idea. We could probably plan one for July or Aug since it is hot and we don't do much then.

Hopefully some of the SC guys will chime in on the gulches. That could be a winner too. I would like to see the SHOP but am not sure who all would make it there or when their next open ride is.

The next Shop open ride is June 11-12 FYI

2016 events - wepuckett - 05-02-2016

Maybe get a schedule going of every other month doing something with spring event and November event being 2 of them maybe a couple dinners or eatting get togethers and some sort of Summer time wheelling trip.

FYI last years Nov trip was 1 week before a big trip on classic to Windrock so we might wanna see if that nearly collides again this year as if ours can be a few weeks plus or minus it might help turnout.

2016 events - blazinchuck - 05-03-2016

oh so somebody builds a badass rig and wants to hit every damn show now...go figure lol

2016 events - broncosbybart - 05-03-2016

Ha. It's nice having a little free time now that she's done.

I threw June 11 out there on Facebook to see if that would work for a gulches run. Figures it would conflict with the shop ride...

2016 events - Broncitis - 05-03-2016

What where is the Shop ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2016 events - wepuckett - 05-03-2016

The Shop is about 30 mins or so west of me on the west side of Marion, if I have my location right.

2016 events - chuzie - 05-03-2016

NovRun dates are not negotiable. +/- weeks means it's not NovRun. If folks don't want to come because of some otger event then fawk em. We have our core group of loyalists and I'm okay with that.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

2016 events - ParadisePWoffrD - 05-05-2016

broncosbybart Wrote:I think you are right with 1x a month being too much for the meet/eat idea. We could probably plan one for July or Aug since it is hot and we don't do much then.

Gulches is a nice place. It can be very slick if it has rained recently. I would check their Facebook for big event weekends, as it get crowded fast.

Broncitis Wrote:What where is the Shop ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

wepuckett Wrote:The Shop is about 30 mins or so west of me on the west side of Marion, if I have my location right.

The SHOP and The Flats are both in Marion, NC. Flats is on the east side of Marion, SHOP is on the west side of Marion. Both have a mixture of trail types and allow primitive camping onsite. Flats has a hotel and amenities nearby for those that don't camp. SHOP is farther out from town, and therefore farther to get back to amenities.

Some dates that I already have on the calendar:
- May 13-15. Open ride at The Flats
- June 10-12. Open ride & SFWDA meet at The SHOP
- Oct 8-9. Toy Run at The SHOP.
- Sept 22-25. Dixie Run at Golden Mountain. If you haven't ever been to GMP or Dixie Run, it is worth the trip.

Would love to see/meet some folks at one of these events. Also, if you decide on a Gulches run, let me know. I wouldn't mind getting back down there.

2016 events - wepuckett - 05-05-2016

Let us know if you go to the Shop or Flats I would love to come out and see what is going on there ecspecially if there is a seat available to ride along.