The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
River Rock July 4th 2008 - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: River Rock July 4th 2008 (/thread-830.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

River Rock July 4th 2008 - godevil - 07-06-2008

Jp,
who did you go up there with? Seems like radiators are a reocurring theme for us.
Saw Frank's pics on Pirate and Bam!,.there you were.:rubeyes:
You hanging out with a bunch of Jeep guys now? I understand,the Broko croud is always broke and the Jeep's are nice enough to let you borrow parts! The Little White Jeep is proud of you!
Donnie

River Rock July 4th 2008 - chuzie - 07-07-2008

Can someone make a radiator guard out of Aluminum? Don't want a harder metal digging in to the radiator.

Strap it in at the bottom? Am I missing something here?

River Rock July 4th 2008 - bucketobolts - 07-07-2008

Like this?

[Image: 945_942_large.jpg]

You could probably get the rack out of a round style BBQ grill and adapt it to work.

River Rock July 4th 2008 - Ogeechee 4x4 - 07-07-2008

Stinks about the breakage!!

What'd you think about the park/trails?

River Rock July 4th 2008 - johnpaulgolf - 07-07-2008

Ogeechee 4x4 Wrote:Stinks about the breakage!!

What'd you think about the park/trails?

Sweet and sweeter can't wait

My computer is down and my girls so it might be awhile for update

River Rock July 4th 2008 - SC74 - 07-07-2008

bucketobolts Wrote:You could probably get the rack out of a round style BBQ grill and adapt it to work.

Good Idea Aaron.. I'll have to try that :xyxthumbs:

My computer is down and my girls so it might be awhile for update

River Rock July 4th 2008 - johnpaulgolf - 07-08-2008

bucketobolts Wrote:Dang! Usually only see that much carnage on one of Chuck's adventures:xyxthumbs:

well its really not that bad!!!!:hysterical:

cuz1 Wrote:Ouch, glad you could keep wheeling.

Glad to see you were wearing your helmet.

I'll bet you had a ball

Man, cuz1 let me say this is everything I hoped and more!!!:biggthumpup:

chuzie Wrote:This is probably worthy of a new thread but should we not be looking for solutions to prevent this from happening to our expensive aluminium radiators? I for one am not willing to trash $500.00 worth of radiator.

JP- sorry dude, that sucks!!!

It was really a bad design on the shourd...the shroud has a lip about a half inch where the fan was alot closer too than the the radiator... so the body flex and the motor torque/flex put the mech. fan into that small peice of the shourd and ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

SC74 Wrote:LOL :hysterical:

Good to see that ya'll were still able to have fun even with the carnage. How did you like the 435 on the trail? Good Pics!

Man that tranny made a world of difference...but really need a front bumper...I think that would have helped some body damage to my grill and front fender

broncomatt Wrote:Jp, sorry to see your carnage. I thoght you had it dialed in. I can show you how to stop that radiator damage from happening again.
Dont sweat the body damage, as for the steering lincage, time to upgrade to heim stuff.
Broncomatt

yeah I really thought I had it dailed in also...some mud bogs/ravenel hills/mostly bypasses at URE but when I put it on a "REAL" deal it was sad...ouch $500 down the drain:crying::crying::banghead::banghead::crying: :crying:

River Rock July 4th 2008 - johnpaulgolf - 07-08-2008

godevil Wrote:Jp,
who did you go up there with? Seems like radiators are a reocurring theme for us.
Saw Frank's pics on Pirate and Bam!,.there you were.:rubeyes:
You hanging out with a bunch of Jeep guys now? I understand,the Broko croud is always broke and the Jeep's are nice enough to let you borrow parts! The Little White Jeep is proud of you!
Donnie

went with a group from pirate4x4...I wanted a test run before the FSB meet and pirate4x4 had an exclusive run and I got in with them.

only hanging with jeep guys becuase no Bronco guys like me!!!:hysterical:

Yeah Steve the owner of River Rock had a project jeep that he let me borrow the radiator out of...man he is one GOOD guy...

Donnie that makes me feel so good to know that "willy" is proud!!!:hysterical::thefinger::hysterical: