The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Introduce yourself to the group! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself to the group! (/thread-10.html)

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 10-15-2008

Newbys...SIGN IN!!!!

Introduce yourself to the group! - DKnott - 10-16-2008

Well I am back in the saddle again. I just got the 75 Bronco I had in high school back after selling it in 1985. It is in pretty sad shape but I am determined to bring it back to life. I sold it when I joined the Army and now that I have retired I have plenty of time to fix it up. I also bought a 73 that had been wrecked in the front so I do have some parts. I also picked up a 89 Mercury station wagon with a 5.0 HO fuel injected engine with only 43k on it and I am going to put that in the 75 Bronco. So if anybody has any tips on putting the Fuel injected engine in please let me know.
I was working on some Toyota trucks but just didn't have the appeal as the Bronco. So I have alot of Toyota parts laying around, need some let me know.
I am happy to be part of your group and hope I can get some help and maybe give some help, I have alot of spare time now. I have gotten into Radio Controlled Rock Crawling which is pretty fun. I have built a RC Crawling track in my back yard and have an event once a month with a pretty good turn out.

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncomania - 10-16-2008

welcome dknott.

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 10-16-2008

DKnott Wrote:Well I am back in the saddle again. I just got the 75 Bronco I had in high school back after selling it in 1985. It is in pretty sad shape but I am determined to bring it back to life. I sold it when I joined the Army and now that I have retired I have plenty of time to fix it up. I also bought a 73 that had been wrecked in the front so I do have some parts. I also picked up a 89 Mercury station wagon with a 5.0 HO fuel injected engine with only 43k on it and I am going to put that in the 75 Bronco. So if anybody has any tips on putting the Fuel injected engine in please let me know.
I was working on some Toyota trucks but just didn't have the appeal as the Bronco. So I have alot of Toyota parts laying around, need some let me know.
I am happy to be part of your group and hope I can get some help and maybe give some help, I have alot of spare time now. I have gotten into Radio Controlled Rock Crawling which is pretty fun. I have built a RC Crawling track in my back yard and have an event once a month with a pretty good turn out.
welcome,welcome,welcome...sounds like a great plan! alot here run the 5.0, should be able to help ya out. I just got a 87 4runner just for rock crawling...shoot me a PM with a list of what ya got. I too enjoy the rc crawling...got me a Axial Scorpion(bronco body of coarse):bdent: we need to see some pics of that rc track...a igot a real small track(not even a track really) Thanks for joining.

Introduce yourself to the group! - DKnott - 10-16-2008

Thanks! I have 2 Axial Scorpions, a Tuber and a Gmade Stealth. I will get some pics up later today.

Introduce yourself to the group! - Mill Knob - 10-16-2008

Welcome.. You will be glad you join.. Good bunch of guys:hysterical:. Just watch out for JP....:rebel:

Introduce yourself to the group! - johnpaulgolf - 10-17-2008

Sounds like you havw plebty od toys...:biggthumpup:

This is a great site with a great bunch of Broncoholics...Confusedupergrin:

Just look out for that Mill Knob fella...:thefinger:

We need some pics!!! Confusedmokin:

[Image: gallery-albums-userpics-10082-ThisT.jpg]

Introduce yourself to the group! - redsblue73 - 10-18-2008

Welcome.....glad you found us! Confusedupergrin:

Introduce yourself to the group! - DUKE54 - 12-17-2008

Hi guys godevil sent me here and yes i own a EB 1969 302 auto ps pb 35s 5-6" lift,hope to pick up a few pointers here.

I will post pics when i figure it out..

Introduce yourself to the group! - johnpaulgolf - 12-17-2008

Sweet ... :biggthumpup:

we like godevil ok I guess :toothy12:... we won't hold it against you .... :hysterical:

Welcome and alot of good help and tech here...Confusedmokin:

Lets see some pics...:xyxthumbs:

:popc1: