The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Introduce yourself to the group! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself to the group! (/thread-10.html)

Introduce yourself to the group! - mjmcbride1 - 08-01-2009

Greetings fellow bronco maniacs. I stumbled across the site a while back, but with the army keeping me busy, I lost track of it and never posted anything. Regardless, I am here now. A little background: Originally from Nebraska but live in Hope Mills, NC. I have 2 Broncos. The first is a red '69 with a lift, some 31's and fender flares with softop. The 2nd Bronco is an uncut blue '73 Ranger. The 2nd one is actually my wife's...but lately, she drives mine more each week. I am also a member on classicbroncos.com. Cant wait to start hitting up some meet n'greets!!

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncomania - 08-01-2009

welcome mj

Introduce yourself to the group! - bucketobolts - 08-01-2009

Welcome to the site. Sure would like to see some pics of your Broncos.

Introduce yourself to the group! - berg bronco - 08-01-2009

Welcome to the site

Introduce yourself to the group! - trkbilder - 08-01-2009

mjmcbride1 Wrote:Greetings fellow bronco maniacs. I stumbled across the site a while back, but with the army keeping me busy, I lost track of it and never posted anything. Regardless, I am here now. A little background: Originally from Nebraska but live in Hope Mills, NC. !

I spent 2 years in Nebraska at uncle sam's expense- Offutt AFB, Omaha. Don't like the winters!! :xyxthumbs:

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncomatt - 08-01-2009

Welcome to the group, post up some pics of your rides.
Broncomatt

Introduce yourself to the group! - mjmcbride1 - 08-01-2009

broncomatt Wrote:Welcome to the group, post up some pics of your rides.
Broncomatt

Can someone give me a hint on how to post some pics??

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncomania - 08-02-2009

mjmcbride1 Wrote:Can someone give me a hint on how to post some pics??
go under user cp and scroll near the bottom until you see paid subscriptions. become a donating member and you can upload straight from your file by using the manage attachments.

Introduce yourself to the group! - redsblue73 - 08-02-2009

Glad you found us here!:popc1:

Introduce yourself to the group! - Pegbronco - 08-02-2009

I'M PEG FROM GOOSE CREEK S.C. (CHARLESTON AREA). I AM ON MY SECOND FSB. CURRENT IS 96 E.B. IS MY EVERYDAY DRIVE. MY ONLY VIHIC. LOVE IT. BIG, BOXY, AND SEXY. PIC OF IT ON PROFILE. CAN'T SEEM TO GET IT HERE EVEN WITH PHOTOBUCKET, SORRY STILL TRYING. WILL TRY TO MAKE CHARLESTON MEETING ON WED. 5TH. HOPE TO MEET YA'LL SOON.