The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
I think I decided on a set of tires. - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: I think I decided on a set of tires. (/thread-2564.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

I think I decided on a set of tires. - chuzie - 01-07-2011

Kinda bummed. Just found out the tires won't be available until sometime in February. Guess I will be going to the Gulches with my old junk. Sad

I think I decided on a set of tires. - blazinchuck - 01-07-2011

get some 36 iroks:thefinger:

I think I decided on a set of tires. - chuzie - 01-07-2011

No thanks. I actually want good tires. It seems that pitbull changed manufacturers and production is just coming back online so there will be a delay. I can wait till Feb.

I think I decided on a set of tires. - GOODOLEBOY84 - 01-14-2011

they make the irocs in a radial, i also think they started making them in a non directional radial also, i thinkConfusedcratchhe:

I think I decided on a set of tires. - chuzie - 01-14-2011

I strongly considered the Iroks, among others. With the Pitbull price of $295 vs. $336, plus the mass amount of folks who swear by them, I think I have to give them a try. It will be nice to see them side by side with Iroks though.

Talked the Pitbull the other day and there is a possibility that they may be available next week.

I think I decided on a set of tires. - chuzie - 01-19-2011

Measured the Bronco today. She peaks at 80".

My current 35" tires are measuring at approximately 33".

The 37x12.50R15 Pitbull Rockers I want measure at 37" on a 10" rim. My rims are 9" so there will be a slight difference.

With the added height of 2" my rig will still clear the garage door by 2"!!!

I am really happy it will be a good fit. I just hope the garage at my next place will yield the same results. I think I am being saved by my soft suspension. Though it is technically 5.5", it sits pretty low; more like a 3.5" in my opinion.

I think I decided on a set of tires. - Crawdad - 01-19-2011

Most garages are minimum 7' standard (I used to install them when I graduated from Clemson years ago). You may be able to adjust the door to come up another 2-4" depending on the adjustments. Miy garage door opening is a standard 7' hi door, but the btm of the door was actually 80". There is some room for me to adjust it another 2" up. Ask any white guy, another 2 inches is a big deal!!! I'd rather hit the door when its up vs the exterior of the garage. I'm like you, I hope my bronco will fit once I get most everything done with my garage. If not it will stay out of the rain at least.

I think I decided on a set of tires. - jollygrngiant - 01-19-2011

Glad to hear things will work out for ya chuzie!

I think I decided on a set of tires. - josephitguy - 01-20-2011

Carport, like 9' of room!

I think I decided on a set of tires. - chuzie - 01-20-2011

josephitguy Wrote:Carport, like 9' of room!

CARPORT= STOLEN STUFF!!!